or Connect

Posts by Bradford

But what led him to that? For all we know at this point we should blame ComicCon and COSplay.
How about these new ones from New Balance? They look pretty cool... http://www.valetmag.com/style/products/2012/valet-advocates-new-balance-574-sneaker-071912.php?index1_top_lead
ABC has withdrawn its allegation that the shooter was a member of the Tea Party. What I'm curious about is how come no one is blaming Hollywood and other pop culture? Simply based on what he was wearing, I'm guessing he was trying to be like Bane or some other member of the League of Shadows. If people are going to jump to conclusions about blaming the Tea Party, Rush Limbaugh, or other political actors, then wouldn't it be equally as valid to blame Frank Miller, DC...
haha - actually we're going to keep our house in Phoenix for now. My wife and kids have been living there for the past three years while I've been working in Sacramento and we like the neighborhood.P.S. Foothills wasn't even around when I went to HS. I'm a Salpointe alum - Go Lancers!
I grew up in Tucson, moved to Phoenix when I was in my early 30's.My house is located in North Central Phoenix, near 7th Avenue and Glendale. However, I've worked all over the Valley and have spent a lot of time in Scottsdale both as a child and an adult.
Uh, yeah, I've lived in Arizona most of my life, so the heat will not be a surprise
This just proves that the defense was right, you don't become a pedophile in your 50's. Sandusky had been doing it all along. I expect that more victims will begin to come forward as well.
I have yet to see mass protests or riots by the student body calling for the statue to come down in the way that they protested Paterno's firing. I've heard excuses from representatives of the athletic program about why the death penalty should not occur, and the latest I've heard from the trustees is simply a decision to remodel the locker room and shower area, so I would say that the clear evidence is that this message has yet to penetrate the psyche of the institution.
Sometimes you have to tear things down to rebuild them in the right manner. Yes, the specific individuals at Penn State are gone, but clearly the attitudes of the student, athletic department staff, coaches, and even the trustees have yet to change. The structure of the program is what allowed these incidents to be swept under the rug and the NCAA needs to send a strong message that it will never tolerate this behavior and that athletic programs, which should not be the...
I keep hearing people say that the NCAA shouldn't shut down the football program because it would hurt innocent kids and coaches who had nothing to do with the scandal. But that completely ignores the fact that the football program allowed Jerry Sandusky to rape and molest innocent kids even when that people in charge knew and should have done something. I don't often agree with Stephen A. Smith on ESPN, but he was arguing that we let the current players transfer...