or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Either the light blue or white shirt will work. Pair it with a tie with some red in it, not a "red power tie" but something with a spring or lighter feel. As someone stated previously, a bow tie would be an excellent look with this.
AE Park Avenues Club Room (Macy's) Argyles Navy suit
I think what you described sounds perfectly fine. While a dress shirt would be a bit more formal, its unnecessary here in California and especially in Santa Barbara which is really a resort community and a place where a polo shirt would not be out of place at all.
Actually I'm walking in a fundraiser tomorrow called "Walk a Mile in Her Shoes" for an anti-domestic violence group here in Sacramento. 400+ men are entered and so far we've raised over $200,000
Now its really Friday
Casual Friday - Light blue poplin pants from O'Connells Club Room socks from Macy's Dirty Bucks
I figured as much, but boy, what a long conversation. Shouldn't they just welcome him to the team and then let him get out on stage?
Poe went to the Chiefs at number 11. The suit looked good, but what I'm going to remember is that he stayed on his phone for nearly 5 minutes after his name was called, leaving the commissioner hanging on stage waiting for Poe to come out and shake hands. I wonder who was on the phone that was so important it couldn't be interrupted to out and be happy you just got drafted.
Today's combo - AE Grayson tassel loafers Macy's Club Room striped socks HS&M navy suit