or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Just curious, did anyone else take advantage of the sale at the Ed Hardy store while we were in SF? I picked up a new shirt for just $20! http://edhardyshop.com/categories/edhardy-mens/mens-apparel/edhardy-mens-t-shirts/the-gambler-rhinestone-v-neck-tee.html
Great pics Gus! Thanks for posting them.
I will have to start growing my beard. Are those gloves bespoke?
How about Lebanon, Kansas? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geographic_center_of_the_contiguous_United_States
Loafers? Fuck you, they were cordovan colored Allen Edmond McCallisters. Seriously though that was an epically awesome weekend!!! Thank you to everyone who worked so hard to put it together and to everyone who came out from both near and far.After chatting with so many of you for the last decade online it was absolutely incredible to meet everyone in real life!In case you can't tell, I had an absolute blast and truly enjoyed meeting everyone!Let's hope we don't have to...
I was going to see this soon, but last night I promised my 8-year-old that I would wait and see it with him in two weeks when I am home. The anticipation builds...
Yes, Park Avenues are definitely comfortable enough to wear for the type of walking you describe. However, you really shouldn't wear any one pair of shoes everyday so you should at least try to get another pair of shoes to rotate with the Park Avenues. Also, are you going to be wearing a suit everyday, because captoes are generally reserved for wear with a suit, so if you are wearing something else, than a wingtip or punchtoe might be more versatile for your needs.
Totally serious. But , never mind - not 5 minutes after posting my question a TV ad for the movie came on. Then again, I think that is first one I have seen. Otherwise all I have seen is an insurance ad, for Allstate or State Farm, I think which has a bunch of fat guys dressed like the characters. So that would be a tie-in, but not a direct ad. Have they been running ads and I just haven't noticed?
Just curious, but are they doing any TV advertising for this film. It hit me today that I don't believe I've seen any ads for this movie - maybe one during the SuperBowl but I can't remember. But, I keep seeing ads for other movies like Battleship. If they're not running ads, I'm pretty impressed because this I hear they are predicting the biggest opening ever and I know it's already done huge numbers overseas.
Hefner Night