or Connect

Posts by Bradford

Where are you from? I'm surprised you hadn't heard of Brooks Brothers at least.
Dillards is a regional upscale department store with locations across the Southern, Southwestern, and Western United States. Think of all the regional stores that existed before Macy's bought everything... Marshall Fields, Hudson's, Dayton's, Carson Piece Scott, Goldwater's, The Broadway, etc. It is not an off price store like TJ Maxx.
I just picked up a navy Baracuta jacket that shows its size as a Large Long and the back of the tag says 701. It also says "Tailored in Thailand". It has the elastic cuffs and waist like a G9 but I haven't found any other listings about tall sizes. Anyone run across one of these before. Being 6'3" and 200 lbs it fits me quite well so I'm mainly just curious about its provenance.
OK, haven't been on here in forever but had to share. Headed to a fancy shindig tonight (cocktail attire) and was just going to wear my tux but stopped at the lunch hour at my favorite resale shop, mainly to see if they'd happen to have a white dinner jacket to spice things up. Instead wound up finding a Navy blue Canali Travel suit, pure wool, ticket pockets, flat front pants, that fit me like it was tailored for me. Priced at $250 but I had $100 in store credit on my...
Are you kidding? The buttermilk chicken is gross!
(DeNiro voice) - you talking to me?
Sounds like Salad and I are the same age. 9th grade (1981-82) was all about Levi's 501s, Sperry Topsiders, K-Swiss, polo shirts and t-shirts. Arizona wasn't much of a place for madras plaid though.
Damn, this was almost 8 years ago. What a flashback.
I wondered who else got that e-mail. And it was from Jill in case you didn't notice. Talk about a blast from the past!
I haven't worn a suit in almost a year. I haven't even worn a tie more than a dozen times. I don't miss it at all.