or Connect

Posts by HoopzDreamz

@razl Thanks! @jonathanS Yes, indeed. I've included a slight buffer on the price with absolutely no intention of profiting from the sale. If someone were to offer $350, I'll most likely cover the shipping sort of thing.
A unique loafer made with cross-hatched leather inspired by the distinctive look of the "Russian reindeer calf" hides recovered from the remains of the sunk 18th century Catherina ship. 106 Last Oak bark tanned soles sourced from England's only oak bark tanner Sole waist fashioned in narrow hourglass shape; hand-pinned heels Shoe lining cut from same quality calf leather as uppers $350 $300 + Shipping
Looking for Size 4. Thank you!
Kate Moss Sold!
I'm looking to purchase a pair of new/gently used Common Project Achilles Low in White (Size 45).
Good Day to All! Size L. $375 $320 OBO. Condition 9/10. Worn ~ 5 times Size XL. $150 $120 OBO. Condition 8/10. Paypal Preferred. Buyer add 4%. Based in NYC. Meetup Possible. Thanks!
Good day to all. Can someone pass me Meermin's contact? I have sent them an email message (twice) via their website but I have not heard from them yet and it's been a month already. http://meermin.es/home.php?idioma=eng Thank you.
Good Day to All.. I'll be visiting HK for 4 days and I don't want to end up saying "Damn.. I should have checked out that shop" at the end of the trip. Here's the list I have in mind. Tailor (Plan to go to Lee Baron for this trip) - WW Chan - Ascot Chang - Lee Baron - Jantzen Haberdashery - The Armoury Leather Goods / Footwear - Tassel - Zee Leather Street / Casual Wear - I.T. - Take 5 (Denim) Feel free to offer me your suggestions (esp. cuff links, belts, brief...
Sorry for the late reply. 32cm by 11.5cm
32 cm. Shoot me an offer. Thank you.