or Connect

Posts by HoopzDreamz

Good day to all. Can someone pass me Meermin's contact? I have sent them an email message (twice) via their website but I have not heard from them yet and it's been a month already. http://meermin.es/home.php?idioma=eng Thank you.
Good Day to All.. I'll be visiting HK for 4 days and I don't want to end up saying "Damn.. I should have checked out that shop" at the end of the trip. Here's the list I have in mind. Tailor (Plan to go to Lee Baron for this trip) - WW Chan - Ascot Chang - Lee Baron - Jantzen Haberdashery - The Armoury Leather Goods / Footwear - Tassel - Zee Leather Street / Casual Wear - I.T. - Take 5 (Denim) Feel free to offer me your suggestions (esp. cuff links, belts, brief...
Sorry for the late reply. 32cm by 11.5cm
32 cm. Shoot me an offer. Thank you.
Price to sell. Nothing wrong with the loafers. Just a size I can't wear else I would gladly have kept them. Suitable for members with shoes size US12.5
Price to sell. Please pay with paypal gift, otherwise add 4% to total. I am located in Singapore. Thank you.
A.P.C, Fred Perry, CDG, Visvim
I visited NYC lately and I don't think it's worthwhile checking Woodbury out, given that your stay only lasts 4-5 days. Spending half a day at soho and around bergdoff goodman & barneys might be more worthwhile.
I suggest a PAM 000 or a PAM 0005. I see PAM as a "classic" weekend watch, not so much of a dress watch though.
I don't drink much but Budweiser Budvar (Budějovický Budvar) from the Czech Republic is the best beer I've had thus far.