or Connect

Posts by Grnwasabi

For sale: A.P.C. Black Shawl Sweater, Medium tag $120 In Great condition. I replaced the 2 original (dusty brown) buttons, with the same style buttons (caramel color). FREE Ship in the USA, email for overseas ship quote.
Oliver Spencer Parka Jacket, L Size: 42, Pre-owned Colors: Brown, green & hazelnut mix FREE Priority SHIPPiNG included.
Surface to Air Brand, Black t-shirt with beige/white graphic, $18 FREE US Ship Brand name on back neck area. Black stitching located at the collar is a bit frazzled (refer to last pic) Tag reads XL, but fits like a medium/ small; refer to measurements: Top to bottom: 27 inches Shoulder to shoulder tip: 17 inches Armpit to armpit: 19.5 inches Email for overseas shipping
Ted Baker Polo 4 shirt, FREE US Shipping. similar to a medium $30>$26>$24 Collar checked and the short sleeve ends are checked too. Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder: 17 inches Armpit to armpit: 20.5 inches Top to bottom: 27 inches Email for overseas rate.
Bleep Brand, designed by Trevor Jackson $30>$27 Collage of 80 singers: Bernard Sumner of New Order, Adam Ant, Grace Jones, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, etc..(dont recognize the other pics) Black T-shirt Tag reads Medium, Excellent condition= only worn once. Nothing on back. Laid down: Armpit to armpit: 20.5 inches
Dries Van Noten t-shirt, V neck $55>$52 Size: Large Grey-ish/ brown tee with black color at the short sleeve ends FREE US shipping, contact for overseas shipping rate.
Vans US 9.5 $50
I'm not sure actually. "Total" length from front to back, along the bottom bottom sole measures 12, 1/4inches. I wear a US size 10 in Converse. Wear a UK size 8 in Grenson. Hope this helps.
Mark Mcnairy Navy Blue Suede Brogue Wingtip Boots US 9.5 Brand New with Box. Originally paid more than this posted price. Free USA shipping (included in price). Extra if shipped out the USA. $220
Lots of GAP 1969 Slim & Straight fit Jeans = FREE Ship GAP 1969 Slim Fit Denim Jeans 36 x 28 Great Condition $18 Color: Grey-ish blue, Bought late last year in Nov 2013 at the local retail store, Look great with any ankle boots FREE USA ship, Email me for shipping quotes = overseas, outside of US. GAP 1969 straight denim jeans grey 34 x 28 Color: charleston grey wash, Good Condition $18 GAP 1969 slim denim twill jeans Dark grey 34 x 28 Looks like denim material....