or Connect

Posts by epiph4ny

Hi all! Up for sale is my Gucci quartz steel dress watch. The reason why I am selling is I have recently purchased another watch and must move this to recover some funds. This beautiful piece has a 38 mm case and was purchased 6 years ago. I was unable to find the box and papers, but I guarantee authenticity 100% with full refund of purchase price and shipping in the improbable event of inauthenticity. This watch is in great condition and I would rate it at 85-90%. ...
absolutely final drop 110 to 100
final drop USD 120 to 110
price drop USD 130 to USD 120
Hi everyone I recently purchased these RLPL twill chinos from the B&S board..just received them and unfortunately, they didn't fit my thighs Letting them go for exactly what I paid, USD 130 + postage Please see the original thread where I bought them from for measurements and pics http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=243061
Hi everyone, first post here. Quick question regarding Bexley shoe trees. I wear a UK9 for C&J and UK 9.5 for G &G. I'm thinking of buying some shoe trees from Bexley but they only stock UK 8.5 and UK 9.5, no UK 9's. Which size should I buy? Thanks!
PM sent! Would like to buy a pair
PM on #10 sent!
Hi everyone, I'm looking to purchase the very popular Brunello Cucinelli down vest (as shown below) in XL in either navy or grey. Please email me with pictures of what you have and your asking price. Many thanks for looking!
Hi I'm pretty keen on your fabric. How much is postage to Singapore? Sorry had to post here, my post count is too low to send you a PM.