or Connect

Posts by epiph4ny

Any updates on the polyester issue?
2.5m of 1937 for me please (post edited; 1938 looks too saturated and dark to me)
Hey guys, anyone interested in a pair of UK10 Windsors? A victim of the Barneys cock up here, need a 9.5UK, happy to swap if one is available. PM me
Hey guys, I've ended up with a pair of windsors in the wrong size because of the stupid sizing system on Barney's. I need a pair of UK 9.5 but have a pair of UK 10, anyone up for a swap?
Hi everyone I'm looking to purchase 4m of Slewfoot's special run of tobacco fresco. Missed out on the original order; please let me know if you're looking to offload your fabric Cheers
Hi Everyone Up for sale is pair of brown suede Paul Smith wingtip derby shoes. Absolutely beautiful shoes, these shoes are marked UK 10 or US 11/EU 44. These shoes have been minimally worn by me in rotation; please see pictures showing minimal sole wear. Blemish free and in immaculate condition, these shoes will ship in their original box. The sole measures 12.75 inches from heel to tip and 4 inches wide. They are a standard E width I am based in Melbourne...
Hi everyone Up for sale is my black Gucci windbreaker. Tagged EU 48 Measurements - pit to pit 23" Top of collar to bottom of jacket 32.5" The zippers are all Lampo and stamped Gucci (please see pics). The sleeves are removable as well, allowing the jacket to be converted into a vest. The collar also features a packable hood. Perfect preowned condition, no rips stains or tears. Perfect jacket for spring, very understated without any ostentatious Gucci markings I am...
Sold! Thanks to all interested parties!
Up for sale is a pair of John Lobb City II's in UK 9E. Absolute staples, these shoes need no introduction. I bought them at a JL sale and just haven't worn them much in rotation. I have worn them literally twice, please see pics showing (minimal) sole wear. They are marked S for sale and are in ardilla tan calf. The only blemish I can see is a 2mm mark on the toe cap of the R shoe. This mark is absolutely tiny and is described here for full disclosure. Absolute...
Most definitely! Picked up 5 pairs from Nick already. IMHO, the only source worth going to for G&G