or Connect

Posts by otud

hi guys, offering you some of my Ervell collections from a few seasons back. here's the classic PATRIK ERVELL Cap in navy lambskin suede & the classic hand-braided horse hair. wear rarely for a few months since i bought it. stored in my cupboard since then. never washed. there's a few marks from use, could be clean for sure. still has it's own original tag. asking for $105 or best offer before shipping & paypal fee. please don't hesitate to send me offer, i'm very...
hi guys, offering you some of my Ervell collections from a few seasons back. here's the classic PATRIK ERVELL Collared Air Jacket in army water resistant cotton, size S. wear often for a few months after i bought it. dry cleaned once. stored in my cupboard. there's a few marks from that time daily use in neck part lining, could be clean for sure. also a little dust on right armpit that barely visible. still has it's own original tag. asking for $100 or best offer before...
hi guys, offering you some of my Ervell collections from a few seasons back. here's the classic PATRIK ERVELL Standard Buttondown in chambray, size S. wear very very rarely, only 2-3 times, and always being carefully hand-washed after used. just hand-washed it again before i took the pics. still has it's own tag from the store that said the original price was $300. asking for $110 or best offer before shipping & paypal fee. please don't hesitate to send me offer, i'm...
thinking to part with this lovely lovely piece by Patrik Ervell to add fund for my school project. hard decision PATRIK ERVELL Leather Travelpack w/ hand braided horse hair straps S/S 11 including the dustbag & original tag. the classic Travelpack in black leather with hand braided horse hair straps from S/S 11, one of his best seasons in my opinion. a classy minimalist and incredibly sturdy rucksack ever made. this is the first generation of his leather backpack lines...
looking for Jil Sander Nappa Leather Gloves for men size 8/XS from the recent Fall/Winter 2012 collection as in the picture. could offer a good price. please let me know. thanks!
PRICE DROPPED! PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO SEND YOUR OFFER! i'm very negotiable & i'll listen to any offer!
in ebay ending about in 2 days
FOR SALE: PATRIK ERVELL Standard Buttondown oxford blue size S international award winning men fashion designer Patrik Ervell authentic & iconic club collar shirt in bluish color. 100% cotton. worn once & washed. Shoulders: 17.5” Pit-to-Pit: 19.5” Length: 28.75” Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of arm): 25” asking 115 euro includes worldwide shipping or best offer
FOR SALE: PATRIK ERVELL Standard Buttondown gray size S international famous masterpiece Patrik Ervell authentic & iconic club collar shirt in grayish color. 100% cotton. worn once & washed. asking 115 euro includes worldwide shipping or best offer
PATRIK ERVELL - Air Jacket Pullover NEW WITH TAG $OLD THANKS!