or Connect

Posts by offline100

I had to bump as I scored a nice Isaia seven fold today at C21. The counterstitching or counter-weave (is that an appropriate term?) is chocolate brown. But the tie is definitely red.
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan Did you look at the Isaia ties underneath the H&B (left side of the 'section')? I was just there today and grabbed three! Really pysched. The red one especially is lovely irl. Its counterstitching is chocolate.
Good to hear your report, lasbar. I've only spent a day there and don't remember much about the clothing besides that of other tourists. I can't wait to return and soak up more of the city and its people.
Another vote for QotSA here. Was initially disappointed with Wilco's very tame and subdued effort, but it's growing on me.
Wow. After such an enticing title, this thread turned out to be a real letdown.
I quit caffeine once. Worst two hours of my life.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Your best bet is to get some beginner's cookbooks. Good advice. Get Joy of Cooking, flip through it, read the chapters on the basics, think of a few things you'd like to learn to make and look them up. There are easy recipes for all kinds of meals out there -- just figure out what you want to eat.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt ^^^ some nice stuff there. for some reason I feel uncomfortable posting pictures of the art in our house, but I am glad to see yours. What iammatt means is he'd rather we experience them in person at the SF cocktail party he's hosting for everybody.
Beatles eh? Don't think I've ever heard of 'em. They're not even on iTunes. Seriously, SPLHCB wasn't even the best album of 1967. I'll take Velvet Underground ST.
A ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day.