or Connect

Posts by offline100

Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface H&M t-shirts. You can't beat 5 bucks a pop. Ditto. H&M is my guilty pleasure. Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater For example, for a long time I was getting custom made shirts at +$100 a pop. Lately, I've been buying slim fit shirts from CT. While they are not the best quality in the world, and while the fit maybe isn't as perfect as custom shirts, to me - they're good enough. ...
My new Launer card case, burgundy with rolled gold corners.
Don't get her anything. She'll know you're whupped. Give her a gift later, if and when you want to, if and when it'll surprise her -- not because you think you owe her one back.
Quote: Originally Posted by alebrady the sunspel blue polo I just rewatched this movie and noticed that the polo isn't quite as form fitting on the lad as one might think on first glance. Actually, Bond cinched it in the back -- with what? With his pistol, stuck into the rear of his waist!
Well that's not the whole story. I was on one of the PVP servers, so I'd usually play nice and get some loser to help me for hours, then I'd kill him at the end. It was pretty funny actually. No one ever suspects the chick is a PKer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill Some of them have sexier marketing, but any emotional attachment that one might find in a political party is absurd and pathetic. You have your own interests and the interests of the country, and you should attempt to find some balance between those interests and act accordingly. The tribalism of THE DEMOCRAT PARTY and the LIBRULMEDIABIAS and the REPUGS and whatever the hell is useless and defeatist and...
That journalists privately donate money to political parties does not prove their reporting is biased. If 100 journalists donate to the Democrats and 9 to the Republicans, the media could still be biased to the right if all the 100 practiced appropriate journalistic integrity and restraint, but the 9 didn't. I note this full well believing the US media today is biased to the left. I'm just saying this study doesn't reveal as much as it insinuates it does.
Saw him at Radio City Music Hall. I know no one cares, but I had to get 100 posts.
Robbie why didn't you bold 311????
Bought a ticket to see it in France when it first came out, ended up walking out of the cine. Finally got through it much later on when I mustered up the strength to rent it. I literally thought I would vomit -- I started gagging and went to get a bag to keep next to me. Movies never have that effect on me, but this one did. However, I did like the way it rewound from the dark and infernal to the sublime and paradisical ... like Dante's Divine Comedy.