or Connect

Posts by apple3210

hmm thanks for the info. thats gonna suck then do you know if hahn can churn one out in that amount of time? or any recommendations for off the rack and then getting it altered there? i'm not too fussed with super quality materials, just the fit is the main point.
Hey guys, How much is a basic 2 piece suit from saville row or hahn going for now? also, are they easy to find from the main train station and what time do they close? also, i'm only in seoul for 4 days. how many fittings would i need? i'll be in the city for 2 days, going to a ski resort for 3 days, 2 nights (so if its open at night, i could go for another fitting), in for another 2 days and then flying off. reckon i could get a suit made by then?
so what is the general consensus? Hahn vs Saville Row?
ok thanks for the info. How good are the shirts btw? thinking of getting a couple of shirts made as well.
thanks for the reply.Does the tailor at Hahn speak english well enough? Also which fabric should i be choosing for the entry level 500k Won suits? Anything i should be specific about ie. slim fitting etc.
hey guys, i'm gonna revive this thread. anyway, i'll be in seoul around january next year for 1 week. Is it possible to get a 2 piece suit made within 1 week? Any suggestions on tailors? i should be staying around insadong area. Also, will there be any issues if i'm unsure exactly what i want? all i know is i don't need something top of the range (i only recently started working). Particularly looking for 2 button in grey.
cheers for the replies. any recommendations on what style to get? worried that the photos they use give a false impression of what they really look like. Have seen some photos in the for sale threads and sometimes they look quite different :S
Hey guys, looking at buying some loake 1880 shoes for work. Problem is, where i live doesn't have a store that sells them, so i can't try them on for size. To give you an idea, i'm a 10.5 in Nike. I know sneakers usually have bigger sizes than dress shoes, so i'm kinda stuck on what to get. If it helps, i'm also a an 8.5 in Tod's loafers. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by jobro I'm not sure but I am leaning towards yes. Have you tried the Murray Street store? Sometimes there are decent things to be had there, and often the guy will give you an extra discount if you ask for a better price. dont really have anything to buy from parker and co really. Btw with that store in claremont, do you happen to know the phone number? is it the one in bay view tce? sorry, i dont stroll down...
Quote: Originally Posted by jobro Brogues of Claremont, in the old theater lane. cheers, will give it a look. do you know if they carry the 1880 range? the simple, clean cut looking ones. i just want to try them on for size and then order off pediwear. lol parker and co does give off that vibe and they only carry the well known brands. i bet if you walked in without a perfect tailored suit, you'd get some weird stares