or Connect

Posts by apple3210

hi guys, just wondering if anyone has visited the herringbone store, particularly perth store and found any suits on sale? looking for $500-$600 mark for a plain grey/light grey suit. also do they do free alterations on the suits that you buy? also, how slim are their slim fit shirts? thinking of ordering more kent wang, but at $100 on sale, they are cheaper
hey kent, first of all, great shirts. ordered some and it fit well. In saying that, i found that the back of the shirt could be a little slimmer. For my next order, would it be possible to have the back slightly slimmer? I'm not exactly sure how much in terms of measurement though but slightly being the key word. Thanks
thanks for the opinions guys. unfortunately i require a slim fitted suit. even harder trying to find shirts that aren't MTM
hey guys, how's the quality of the cheapest suit at herringbone? http://shop.herringbone.com/ProductDetail/mens/suiting/suiting_larix_weave/1496 as per this link. i'm going to seoul and hoping to get a suit made but if i can't get it within the time i'm there i'm sorta stuck on where to get one and can't afford anything much more than $500. does herringbone alter all suits bought? Thanks
ok thanks. unfortunately i live in Australia. Suits here cost an arm and leg for something measure to fit, especially the city i live in.
^^ in reply to budget. umm say under $100?
any recommendations for slim fit shirts?
thanks for the info guys regarding the timing. hmm i guess i might have to ask on my first day if they can get it done within 7 days. if not, are there any other decent tailors? i've only seen those 2 mentioned in this thread though.
hey. any of you guys had any experience with loake 1880 shoe sizing? i'm a 10.5 in nike.... need a comparison benchmark i guess.
Hey guys, looking into buying a pair of boots for when i got travelling to cold countries. (i'm from australia, it doesn't get very cold during our winters, so not much need for boots). anyway, i was looking at ordering some timberland earthkeepers, particularly this pair: http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:98357/sku:15551?green=70BC3188-87F7-592B-A376-B8C86E3E05FB&cm=CrossSellMB anyone have any experience with the earthkeepers? do they look to rugged/bulky in real...