or Connect

Posts by JasonV

Shame, patchwork would have been great!
Hi, Having a clear out so starting to list various stuff including some Engineered Garments. Up for sale are various older EG's pieces, these have all been worn but looked after well so have no marks, rips, etc. Price includes shipping in CONUS - for international shipping add $20 per item. Work Shirt Blue Chambray - Medium - classic EG shirt - SOLD USN Pant Navy - Early version of the Workaday pant, far more relaxed fit similar to that rather than mainline pants - 32...
Hi, Having a clear out so starting to list various stuff including some Engineered Garments. Up for sale are various shirts EG's FW14 collection, now long sold out they were bought new at full retail but never worn, they are with tags and price includes shipping in CONUS - price is under retail and for international shipping add $20. Banded Collar Indigo Denim - $180 SOLD Banded Collar Blue Chambray - $180 SOLD CPO Shirt Brown Homespun - $390 $380 Work Shirt Navy/Grey...
Hi, Having a clear out so starting to list various stuff including some Engineered Garments. Up for sale is a Cinch Pant from EG's FW14 collection, now long sold out they are made from a Dark Olive wool material which has a lovely soft feel. Bought new at full retail but never worn, they are with tags and price includes shipping in CONUS - price is under retail and for international shipping add $25. Size is 32 (Medium). Thanks for looking and PM with any questions.
Hi, Having a clear out so starting to list various stuff including some Engineered Garments. Up for sale is a Ghurka Pant from EG's FW14 collection, now long sold out they are made from thick Brown Homespun material which has a tweed like feel. Bought new at full retail but never worn, they are with tags and price includes shipping in CONUS - price is under retail and for international shipping add $25. Size is 32 (Medium). Thanks for looking and PM with any questions.
Edit - working now in checkout
I got a Large, normally a medium - fit is fine and works well as a layer - will be better quality than Uniqlo. Edit - I'm referencing the Mont Bell.
Thanks, I also spoke to Gentry and their model is 30 Inch waist wearing a small so went with the medium.
Hi, Can anyone advise on the fit of the E-1 pant please, I'm a 32 usually in LVC, etc. From Bureau measurements that would be a small in the pant but it looks pretty tight on their model, he's wearing a 34 (M) and is 34 waisit. Any help would be appreciated!
Hi, Up for sale is a Vanson Leathers Enfield Jacket in Black, size is 38/Medium. I bought from ebay but not my style, worn by previous owner a few times at home to break in. Condition is superb and no marks/etc, the leather is really thick and an amazing jacket, gutted it didn't work out. They retail for a lot more than this and made in USA. Price includes worldwide shipping, for shipping in United States subtract $25. Measurements - 20.5 Inches (P2P), 18 Inches...