or Connect

Posts by JasonV

Hi, Selling a couple of new season EG Shirts that didn't work out for me, both are brand new from Nepenthes in NY and selling out fast in the retailers that bought them. They are unworn and in medium, I'm in Europe and looking for straight retail (US Prices and a bargain for European buyers) plus shipping so please PM with your location. Thanks for looking! Brown Homepsun CPO Shirt - 270 GBP Khaki Houndstooth Plaid Banded Collar Shirt - 155 GBP
Edited, figured the floodgates were aimed at me so fair point.
Thanks, thought they had gone everywhere - will have a look on the Asian sites.
Hi all, Has anyone seen a SS14 Tunic Shirt in white or blue anywhere still? Was thinking about picking one up but they're long gone at Bureau which was only place I ever saw them online. Thanks
End's gone into sale, some good Cabourn bargains on there!
Yeah, I think it was Aero Leather
Hi, Up for sale, a classic Nigel Cabourn Mallory in Harris Tweed. This is a staple of the Cabourn collection and one of his standout pieces. The jacket is brown Harris Tweed with green Ventile patches and a size 48 from the 2012 collection. I have worn only a few times and it's pretty much in pristine condition with no marks, etc. Selling as it doesn't get the wear it deserves. These retail for £690 new so don't miss a bargain! Price is £340 shipped worldwide. Payment...
Up for sale, gently used Filson 257 Briefcase/Computer Bag in Otter Green. Classic bag from a classic manufacturer and full details can be found here: http://www.filson.com/products/briefcase-computer-bag.70257.html I owned from new and used a few times but not for a while. No marks, just general signs of light use and ready to last you ages! Looking for £140 shipped worldwide, payment via PP plus 4% for fees or gift. Thanks for looking
Hi, Clearing out a few pairs of Tricker's, details are below and these are three lovely looking styles from one of the UK's best shoe manufacturers. All prices include worldwide shipping with tracking/insurance, payment via PP plus 4% for fees or by gift. Thanks for looking and PM for more images/questions Tricker's Stow (Last 4497) - Acorn - UK10 - BNIB - £270 This was bought from the Tricker's official ebay account, they were listed as seconds but I really can't...
Hi, Up for sale are a gorgeous pair of Alden boots just in time for the colder weather! These were a special make up for US retailer J Gilbert and are Indy Boots in color 8 Horween Shell Cordovan. A classic Alden boot in their classic premium leather, these really are amazing! They also have 'commando' soles for a better grip and are on the Trubalance last in US10D. Shoes were bought of another SF member here but didn't work out, they have been tried on once on carpet...