or Connect

Posts by JasonV

Hi, Up for sale is a Vanson Leathers Enfield Jacket in Black, size is 38/Medium. I bought from ebay but not my style, worn by previous owner a few times at home to break in. Condition is superb and no marks/etc, the leather is really thick and an amazing jacket, gutted it didn't work out. They retail for a lot more than this and made in USA price includes worldwide shipping. Measurements - 20.5 Inches (P2P), 18 Inches (Shoulders), 19 Inches (Inner Sleeve), 25 Inches...
How so?
Hi, Selling a couple of new season EG Shirts that didn't work out for me, both are brand new from Nepenthes in NY and selling out fast in the retailers that bought them. They are unworn and in medium, I'm in Europe and looking for straight retail (US Prices so a bargain for European buyers) which includes shipping. Thanks for looking! Brown Homepsun CPO Shirt - 270 GBP Shipped Worldwide Khaki Houndstooth Plaid Banded Collar Shirt - 155 GBP Shipped Worldwide SOLD
Edited, figured the floodgates were aimed at me so fair point.
Thanks, thought they had gone everywhere - will have a look on the Asian sites.
Hi all, Has anyone seen a SS14 Tunic Shirt in white or blue anywhere still? Was thinking about picking one up but they're long gone at Bureau which was only place I ever saw them online. Thanks
End's gone into sale, some good Cabourn bargains on there!
Yeah, I think it was Aero Leather
Hi, Up for sale, a classic Nigel Cabourn Mallory in Harris Tweed. This is a staple of the Cabourn collection and one of his standout pieces. The jacket is brown Harris Tweed with green Ventile patches and a size 48 from the 2012 collection. I have worn only a few times and it's pretty much in pristine condition with no marks, etc. Selling as it doesn't get the wear it deserves. These retail for £690 new so don't miss a bargain! Price is £340 shipped worldwide. Payment...
Up for sale, gently used Filson 257 Briefcase/Computer Bag in Otter Green. Classic bag from a classic manufacturer and full details can be found here: http://www.filson.com/products/briefcase-computer-bag.70257.html I owned from new and used a few times but not for a while. No marks, just general signs of light use and ready to last you ages! Looking for £140 shipped worldwide, payment via PP plus 4% for fees or gift. Thanks for looking