or Connect

Posts by JasonV

End's gone into sale, some good Cabourn bargains on there!
Yeah, I think it was Aero Leather
Hi, Up for sale, a classic Nigel Cabourn Mallory in Harris Tweed. This is a staple of the Cabourn collection and one of his standout pieces. The jacket is brown Harris Tweed with green Ventile patches and a size 48 from the 2012 collection. I have worn only a few times and it's pretty much in pristine condition with no marks, etc. Selling as it doesn't get the wear it deserves. These retail for £690 new so don't miss a bargain! Price is £340 shipped worldwide. Payment...
Up for sale, gently used Filson 257 Briefcase/Computer Bag in Otter Green. Classic bag from a classic manufacturer and full details can be found here: http://www.filson.com/products/briefcase-computer-bag.70257.html I owned from new and used a few times but not for a while. No marks, just general signs of light use and ready to last you ages! Looking for £140 shipped worldwide, payment via PP plus 4% for fees or gift. Thanks for looking
Hi, Clearing out a few pairs of Tricker's, details are below and these are three lovely looking styles from one of the UK's best shoe manufacturers. All prices include worldwide shipping with tracking/insurance, payment via PP plus 4% for fees or by gift. Thanks for looking and PM for more images/questions Tricker's Stow (Last 4497) - Acorn - UK10 - BNIB - £270 This was bought from the Tricker's official ebay account, they were listed as seconds but I really can't...
Hi, Up for sale are a gorgeous pair of Alden boots just in time for the colder weather! These were a special make up for US retailer J Gilbert and are Indy Boots in color 8 Horween Shell Cordovan. A classic Alden boot in their classic premium leather, these really are amazing! They also have 'commando' soles for a better grip and are on the Trubalance last in US10D. Shoes were bought of another SF member here but didn't work out, they have been tried on once on carpet...
Hi., Up for sale and in time for the colder months are a great looking pair of Vibergs, these are from 2011 and one of the first co-labs with Inventory Magazine. They are the Oxford 145 model in reverse leather with a Vibram Ripple sole. The materials/construction are absolutely amazing and these are going to last you a very long time, they're heavyweight boots hand made in Canada! If you're a regular on SF you'll know how good this company is and these are a co-lab...
Hi, Selling my TOJ A-2 Jacket in Brown Lamb Leather, lovely jacket but too small for me so needs a new home. With the cutoff and brand stopping shortly here's a chance to get one of their fantastic jackets with no wait time. Comes with removable fur collar and only adjustment I made was no V-quilted placket flap on front. It is brand new with TOJ tote bag and has only been tried on briefly a couple of times at home - never worn and price is exactly what I paid at time,...
Aspecto in UK is 50% off EG, some Bedfords, Bakers, Andovers & Jackets/Shirts on there.
Thanks, mine's bit snug there also but it's the armholes that are concerning - must just be my build. I'll decide either way next week, could have been a wasted wait time for me and someone else is going to get the instant gratification