or Connect

Posts by Agreeable

[quote=Mr Checks,July 06 2005,12:49]PHV:  I love the city, which should have been clear from my first post (recommending the scnupe visit the botanical gardens), and I share your love of the restaurants, etc., but I have to admit to really being dismayed at my last visit in summer 2004. At that time, the unemployment rate was about 8.0 (high by Canadian standards), the city seemed, well, dirty, and we had several people per (short) block begging for money, most of the...
Quote: Quote: (Agreeable @ July 05 2005,16:13) Quote: Originally Posted by PHV,July 05 2005,15:09 Quote: Originally Posted by Mr Checks,July 05 2005,12:51 I would second the vote for Mount Royal itself, and add the extensive gardens too.   I'm not into plants or gardening, but the gardens there are on a grand scale and very well-done, with representations from all over the world.  This is a big, half-day...
By the way, Brian have you sold most of your RL PL stuff.. I was interested in that green dress shirt.. please let me know
Quote: styleman, My first suggestion, if you have a little more cash, is to check out Gran Sasso polo shirts.  Nice fabrics, impeccable workmanship, interesting (yet conservative) designs. More bucks than that?  Try Brunello Cucinelli (wonderful cotton, but his stuff is definitely removed from the streetwear category). John dear John styleman??? who are you referring to???? Please enlighten me...
I think that penguin is also very played-out......all little wannabe indies wear those polos and they are also ugly.... I think RL polos will foerver be considered classic.. but as for lacoste I am not sure???
I wanted to know your opinion concerning Lacoste.. I believe that the brand has been ruined by the large number of posers who wear "popped collar" Lacoste polos....but would you consider the brand out of style and only worn by posers such as those who still wear trucker hats??? I own quite a bit of Lacoste such as v-necks, dress shirts, etc... and I am now afraid that its image has been completely tarnished.. What do you guys think??? will Lacoste become a classic brand...
Quote: Quote: (Mr Checks @ July 05 2005,12:51) I would second the vote for Mount Royal itself, and add the extensive gardens too.   I'm not into plants or gardening, but the gardens there are on a grand scale and very well-done, with representations from all over the world.  This is a big, half-day trip. Sadly, the city seems to be falling on hard times a bit recently.  Lots of panhandlers and poutine-resellers. Fallen on hard...
burn
Quote: Quote: (PHV @ June 30 2005,08:29) I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10. you dont need to dress like a 10 year old.  keep acting the way you do and noone will mistake you for anything older. enfant de chienne
Quote: I'd like to meet LA Guy so that he could teach me all about Canadian socio-political issues and how to dress like I'm still 10. Although LA guy is 40 and dresses like a skater....I admire LA guy for being so young at heart