or Connect

Posts by Francisco D'Anconia

1. What is your age? [ ] Under 18 [ ] 18-35 [X] 35-54 [ ] 55+ 2. How many pairs of Allen Edmonds do you own? [ ] 0 [ ] 1-3 [ ] 4-6 [ ] 7-9 [X] 10+ 4. In your opinion, is the price of Allen Edmonds: [ ] Too high [X] Acceptable [ ] Too low 4. Overall, have you been satisfied with your Allen Edmonds? [X] Yes [ ] No 5. How did you first hear about Allen Edmonds? [ ] Word of mouth [ ] Advertisement [ ] Internet [X] Other (please specify) Flusser's and Roetzels's books...
That's a sweet looking DE Alan. Shave well with it.
^ Those look good. I can't figure out why AE doesn't make the Boston in brown calf in their standEd inventory. They should.
A. Testoni (Stadium Line) Elastic Side Gusset Captoes. You'll rarely see RTW shoes like this at all, hardly ever at a price like this. Size 10 Medium. I usually wear a 9.5EEE in Allen Edmonds and a 9.5G in most UK shoes. These are just too narrow and too snug in the vamp at my instep. Received a replacement of brown elastic side gussets shoes from AS yesterday, so, I'm offering these A.Testonis for sale here I'm the original owner. Worn them fewer than 10 times; you can...
^ Price Drop to $130 shipped CONUS
Briefoliofrom Levenger: HTTP://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLATES/PRODUCT/Product.asp?Params=category=322-521|level=2-3|pageid=4630
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace_Face Those would totally fit me, but not sure I have the balls to try and pull them off. Ace, you decide on these?
Wizard of Aahs on the bay. He's somewhere in SoCal
A. Testoni (Stadium Line) Elastic Side Gusset Captoes. You'll rarely see RTW shoes like this at all, hardly ever at a price like this Size 10 Medium. I usually wear a 9.5EEE in Allen Edmonds and a 9.5G in most UK shoes. These are just too narrow and too snug in the vamp at my instep. Received a replacement of brown elastic side gussets shoes from AS yesterday, so, I'm offering these A.Testonis for sale here I'm the original owner. Worn them fewer than 10...
Yes.