or Connect

Posts by SmellyFeet

I am very interested in the group-buy. When/where will it be taking place?
Did EFF provide any updates on a delivery date?
Can we get an update?
Just sent my money.
I'm in. Where can I sign up? Edit: found the post with the doc
dude I think you might have something wrong with your brain. Why are you trying to be all cyberbully on me. Do you really think anyone cares about you. You talk to people like they are trash. Why would you want to come off like that. Does it make you feel tough? Are you trying to make up for having a small smelly dick? You need to see a shrink. Have fun going through life wondering why people don't like you. I'll give you a hint though, you try to make others feel like...
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general...
My maroon polo just arrived and instantly I know this is probably the best polo I have owned. I will definitely be returning for more purchases. (Arms are a bit too snug and body is a bit long but that's due to my weird measurements)
Still available!
Still available!