or Connect

Posts by karmaguy

Bought this from O&S a while back and just find myself ever wearing it. Condition is 9/10, I wore it maybe 2 or 3 times max. Beautiful blue color, hidden placket, spread collar etc. Listed size is a 15''. Measurements: Chest=20'' Length (from top of collar to hem)= 32.25'' Shoulder=17.75'' PM me with any questions. Thanks
Bought this off of SuFu a while back and don't really find myself wearing it because it's a tad bit small on me. Condition is 7/10. There's a little bit of fading/discoloration on the inside of the collar. See photos for a visual of the discoloration. Otherwise, great shirt with a lot of life left. Graphic is the Morton salt girl with text reading "born alone die alone", with SUPREME in block text underneath the graphic. One of the best supreme graphic tees ever done in...
Bought this off SF a while ago, and never ended up wearing it since it's too small for me. Perfect condition etc. Note the graphic is on the back of the shirt, not the front. Measurements: Chest= 17'' Length=24.75'' PM me with any questions. Thanks
Bought this Thom Browne flannel off ebay over the summer and sadly it's just not getting worn much at all by me so I figured I'd pass it on to a more deserving SF member. Condition is a 8.5/10. Worn once by me, a few times by the previous owner. Lots of life left. No TB tag on the outside of the shirt. TB tag on inside says sz 2 Measurements: Chest=20.5' Shoulders=16.5' Length (from top of collar to bottom of hem in the back)= 30'' Feel free to PM me with any...
Bought this off ebay in the summer and it's really just not getting enough wear from me. This is a small but fits larger than regular RRL smalls, wider body and sleeves. Shoulder: 19" Sleeve: 34" Chest: 20.5'' PM me with any questions. Thanks
Bought this basically brand new about a year and a half ago, and while i wore it about a dozen times, i don't find myself wearing it at all anymore since i tend to stick with my visvim bickle. Condition is 8/10. Gortext taping etc. Perfect for year round wear really since it's a waterproof shell. Color: Navy Size: Small; slim fit Shoulder to shoulder: 17.5" Pit to pit: 21.5" Length (back neck seam to bottom): 27.5" Pit to cuff: 18" Feel free to PM with any...
UPDATE: Yellow one has sold. Red One still remains Just picked these up from the SE sale and boy did I mess up and buy the wrong size. Benefit from my mistake and pick up these two incredible Strike Gold flannels, both sized medium. Note one is the red colorway and the other is the yellow colorway. measurements for both can be found here i'll pay shipping for any order in the continental USA. just asking what i paid for these, which is 130 per flannel. pm me with any...
anyone have any experience with the laramies? good, bad, ? i like em because theyve got a moccasin-y vibe and appear to be slimmer profile than other visvim shoes
anyone have any suggestions for finding some rings similar to the in house self edge stuff? lovin' the feather ring i have and am looking for something in the same vein..
oof dont mean to rehash the footwear sizing discussion, but as someone who wears a 42 in MMM and CPs, and 10 in nikes, is it safer to go with 9 or 10s in the virgil boot?