or Connect

Posts by karmaguy

anyone have any experience with the laramies? good, bad, ? i like em because theyve got a moccasin-y vibe and appear to be slimmer profile than other visvim shoes
anyone have any suggestions for finding some rings similar to the in house self edge stuff? lovin' the feather ring i have and am looking for something in the same vein..
oof dont mean to rehash the footwear sizing discussion, but as someone who wears a 42 in MMM and CPs, and 10 in nikes, is it safer to go with 9 or 10s in the virgil boot?
law school
anyone handle the brown corduroy CPO? looks fantastic in all the photos i've seen but curious to hear other's opinions before i pull the trigger
tbs does a 20% every once in a while, maybe once a season i wanna say? that said, 20% coupon + VAT deduction (assuming youre not in the EU) = best price for brand new MMM gats, especially if youre talking the basic white or black options.
Picked this up from Frances May back in May and have only worn it once to a graduation event. Really nice light cotton blazer, perfect for a slim 38 or a more traditional fitting 36. Patch pockets, slim lapels, etc. PM me with any questions.
Bought these on a whim on eBay a while back and they're definitely not the right size for me. Great price for a pair of twill chinos from Baldwin denim that have never ever been worn (NWT!). PM me with any questions Measurements: waist= 15.25 inseam=30.25 leg opening=6.75
I'd been hoping to get more EG in my wardrobe so I picked this beautiful wool Andover up last fall. Sadly though, it really doesn't fit with what I wear, so I'm looking to pass it on to a better owner. Only worn 3 times so it's in immaculate condition. If the buyer desires, I can have it dry cleaned before I mail it out. No smells or stains, and I don't smoke so the jacket is in A++ condition. This jacket fits like a usual EG Medium for fall. I'm 5'8, 140lbs and it fits...
Hey all, got some common project sneakers for sale. picked these up over the summer on ebay, wore em twice and they've been sitting in my closet since. condition is 8/10, some scuffing but the shoes are still in really great condition (as is evident by the lack of sole wear / the numbers on the side are not worn away at all). still i know they're a bit worn so notice the lower than usual CP price on these. Size is EU 42 and the color is brown. PM me with any questions...