or Connect

Posts by happy hooligan

^that's just an ugly oversized denim jacket that matches the pants perfectly in ugly acid wash.....
for skinny jeans, I'd suggest a pair of vintage beatles boots...
Levi's are boxy also. Especially a type 3 trucker. I"d suggest going with a classic Lee 101. They're not boxy like levi's and more "tailored" than Levi's. an old Wrangler is actually a mix of the two depending on the model you get. But if you do have narrow shoulders, maybe a Japanese knockoff might be better for your build. Try them on for sure. I'd suggest vintage, as they're just better in my eye, especially a Big E Levi's. You can find one for 50 or...
friday bump... really nobody wants a burberry overcoat?
thursday bump...
Just dropped the prices on everything
Sold
Quote: Originally Posted by froggio Is this the Captain's cap? "Love will keep us together ♪♪♪" I have no idea... It's not WWII. It's from the 1950's.
I only have one, and it's a vintage 1947 Pirate cap.
Selling a few things All jackets and sweaters are in the 44 to 46 size. If interested PM me... I will combine shipping. Burberry Over Coat. Only thing I notice is the stain on the inside of lining. I've had this for a few years, but it's been sitting for all that time. It's just not the cold here to use it. Price $ 150.00 + shipping. Measures Chest: 25 Shoulders: 20.5 Sleeve: 27 Length: 49 Vintage Alligator Overcoat. Has one vintage...