or Connect

Posts by happy hooligan

Free shipping in the USA and $10.00 off!
Free shipping in the USA and $10.00 off!
besides the waist and inseam, what would you like to know?
$5.00 off
$5.00 off
$5.00 off!
Selling three pair of Levi's 201 Redline selvedge jeans. I bought these for my son, but they didn't fit him. Two pairs are with flasher, and the other has had a hot soak, but it was still too big for him. Button fly, suspender buttons. cinch waist. pair 3) 32x30 ridid - still with flashers measures 35 x 31.5 $75.00
Selling my last pair of Levi's 201 Redline selvedge jeans. I bought these for my son, but they didn't fit him.  Button fly, suspender buttons. cinch waist.  31x30 rigid - still with flashers... measures 34 x 31.5 $75.00
Selling three pair of Levi's 201 Redline selvedge jeans. I bought these for my son, but they didn't fit him. Two pairs are with flasher, and the other has had a hot soak, but it was still too big for him. Button fly, suspender buttons. cinch waist. pair 1) 201 30x30 (had a hot soak) measures 32.5 across waist, 30.5 inseam. $70.00
Selling my custom White's Semi Dress boots. I ordered custom from Bakers about 2 months ago. I got the wrong size for my foot, so I'm selling them. I tried to wear them for a few weeks, but they never did fit right so here they are. Brown Dress Leather, All antique eyelets, natural edge, Vibram 700 Split sole. These run about $400.00 plus the 6-8 week wait. Get this pair now, lightly broken in. Size 10 C (with a light stretching from Bakershoe) so it's...