or Connect

Posts by happy hooligan

New Roped Horsehide Wallet Lanyard
Sometimes you need some silly potty humor in your life. I recently just put up my first book on kindle. It's in the potty humor range. It's humor / how-to / Field Guide. Public Restrooms: A Field Guide for the Man on the Go
Now available in a smaller size, Cowhand Jr. Cuff
Just finished this one last night for a friend. I like it so much, I'm going to make more. Early To Rise Passport Wallet. Veg Tanned Horsehide and Veg Cow inside.
After a lot of thought, I'm selling my personal Aero Half-Belt. Ken made this for me about 9 years ago. It's a special horse hide he had that's a little less thick than heavy front quarter but thicker than the one on the A2. Still a heavy jacket. It's on the "Thunderbay" label since the hide wasn't the standard half belt hide. Does Aero even make the standard Half Belt anymore? Two hand warmer pockets, lined in cotton drill. Storm cuffs, Brass Talon Zipper. Jacket has...
Up for sale is my personal vintage 1940's Horsehide Californian Leather Jacket. It's a half belt and probably one of the coolest and most desirable vintage half belts designs and manufacturers out there. It's not mint, as you can see, but that's what makes it so perfect. The grain on this jacket is incredible. It's labeled a 44 but it's closer to a size 46 than a 44. It's always been a tad big on me (I wear a 44) and that's why I'm finally selling it. The lining has...
This is a prototype wallet that I just finished. The outside is black vegetable tanned horsehide (9oz) and the inside is a new chrome tanned horsehide leather I was trying out. The billfold is lined with brown cotton selvedge duck. As with most of my wallets I've added two vintage (1920's era) pure copper rivets. This give the wallet and extra two pockets in the back to hold extra cards or papers. Four built in card slots on the front. The new chrome horse is very...
Selling a special Shop Apron I made for last weeks DenimBruin Show in San Fran. I used a Cone Duck Cloth, natural color with a red "natural" blue selvedge ends. 12 oz. 100% cotton. Made just like my denim Apron, with cotton ties, leather holders for the D-Rings and attached with pure copper rivets (1920's stock!) Has a big front waist pocket, with hidden selvedge and riveted on the stress points. Front pocket with built in pencil holder and a special pocket added...
thanks!