or Connect

Posts by Asterix

Quote: Originally Posted by Mannix Where in Wisconsin are you from? Mequon and U?
Interesting!
Excellent collection of machines. Quote: Originally Posted by pauliodotnet I JUST sold my 1995 E36 M3, Dakar Yellow - was a track car only, and the 2007 BMW 335i, is a weekend car only i suppose, it just sits a lot :P I daily my 2008 VW Touareg 2 V10 TDI, it has lots of yakima goodies, as I take it everywhere I go, currently it has the extended basket along w/ longer cross bars and two bike racks, and a kayak holder There are a few...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannix 19....I get asked that all the time. I have great admiration for large American sedans....and grandpa's style. Hi neighbor, just noticed you are from Wisconsin.
Quote: Originally Posted by Asterix Update: W12 Phaeton, Audi A8L & LR Discovery = greedy old me VW Touareg = Wifey Update: W12 Phaeton, Audi A8L, LR Discovery (relegated to staff use as company car) & Honda Accord (the deal was too good to turn down) = Moi VW Touareg = Wifey
You gents have a a very impressive knowledge of home audio devices.
I use the 1Z Einszett Polish Wax and Glanz Wax.
Drooling at my future mid life crises car.
That is very good. You need the degree to maintain/enhance your marketability in the telecoms/IT field.
Two WD-40 Rechargeable Turbo Air Blowers and a Squid Design 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub.