or Connect

Posts by Asterix

Just pulled the trigger 20 minutes ago by switching my personal cell line from AT&T to Verizon to try out the BB storm so should be getting the phones tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Are the Phaetons made in Germany? IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL,...
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven lol no. I mean the N97. . My bad. Nope I haven't seen it outside of the same sources.......internet review sites.
Congrats! Wear it in good health. Quote: Originally Posted by heard546 My 39th birthday present to myself. Not the best pictures, but I working on improving my photography skills. Rolex Yachtmaster, 40mm diameter, stainless steel case and bracelet with a rotating platinum bezel, quickset Datejust, Oysterlock bracelet, oyster case with shoulders to protect the Triplock winding crown; synthetic sapphire crystal; self-winding oyster perpetual...
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven Nokias are top notch. I would kill for this one. Have you seen it yet? You mean the TG01? I've only seen and read about the TG01 from some review sites.
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven Thank you Asterix. Finally I get some recognition! I advise you to purchase the Nokia N97..most drool worthy thing ever. There's also a Sony Xperia X2 coming out soon. There are many alternatives to what has been named. No offense to the people who have posted, but all the phones that have been named are not all that good. My pleasure. Nokia phones are outstanding. I've had the 9300i, 9500 and the...
187 is is right about the availability of many phones if on GSM. Aside from my current BB Curve thanks to my business account, I have only used unlocked international GSM phone on my personal account with At&t account. Check out this site where I buy my GSM phones from.
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven ORLY??? Shame on you 187. U know that is not a tourist area but I could visit there to be of service.
Very delightful.
Dubai or anywhere in Africa.