or Connect

Posts by Asterix

Quote: Originally Posted by sonick Picked this up yesterday! 1987 325is It looks immaculate! Enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by nicad2000 An excellent line-up. W12 vs. V8 aside, which of the Phaeton and A8 did you prefer? To me the Phaeton seems more sedate with a ridiculously nice interior, while the A8 is more on the sporty side. Thanks. Besides the engine difference, the 2 cars (Phaeton and A8) are 2 completely different machines and you are absolutely right that the Phaeton is more sedate/elegant with a English country club like...
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven lol the V12 is my favorite thing in the world. If you ever do get one, although it seems as if you will not, please post a video pic of it revving. I solemnly promise that if I ever get a V12 Vantage, I will record a video of it being revved and post it here for you. Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Very nice trio. The W12 would be my favorite. Thanks. The W12 is...
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven V8 or V12 vantage? Most likely a V12. For now, I'm content with 4 door boring looking luxo barges.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Sounds like a nice lineup. Now you need a sports car Thanks. Strangely enough, I've never been a fan of 2 door cars so maybe when I get to the mid life crisis stage, I'd go for a Vantage or R8.
Quote: Originally Posted by Asterix Update: W12 Phaeton, Audi A8L & LR Discovery = greedy old me VW Touareg = Wifey Most recent update: W12 Phaeton & LR Range Rover (replacement for the A8 & LR Discovery) = Me VW Touareg = Wifey
As had been mentioned the best car sites are the ones that are focused on specific cars. www.vwvortex.com is good for any of the V.A.G cars (Audi VW, Bentley, Lamborghini, & Skoda) but best for VW cars while www.quattroworld.com is excellent for Audi cars. For anything Land Rover, www.landroversonly.com is an excellent site.
The odds of a legitimate Nigerian buyer buying something from you on Craigslist from Nigeria is 1% so that means its is 99% that it is a possible scam so why not just ignore the person?
Only 1 term of 4 years.
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel It quite amazes me that some participants in this thread seem to think there is something sad about the fact that two lives were lost. That story warmed the cockles of my old heart. My only regrets are that the old man may face some legal difficulties over the shotgun and that he didn't kill all four of them. I take a simple view of these matters. If a man chooses to become a violent, predatory felon and then...