or Connect

Posts by Asterix

Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven V8 or V12 vantage? Most likely a V12. For now, I'm content with 4 door boring looking luxo barges.
Quote: Originally Posted by zjpj83 Sounds like a nice lineup. Now you need a sports car Thanks. Strangely enough, I've never been a fan of 2 door cars so maybe when I get to the mid life crisis stage, I'd go for a Vantage or R8.
Quote: Originally Posted by Asterix Update: W12 Phaeton, Audi A8L & LR Discovery = greedy old me VW Touareg = Wifey Most recent update: W12 Phaeton & LR Range Rover (replacement for the A8 & LR Discovery) = Me VW Touareg = Wifey
As had been mentioned the best car sites are the ones that are focused on specific cars. www.vwvortex.com is good for any of the V.A.G cars (Audi VW, Bentley, Lamborghini, & Skoda) but best for VW cars while www.quattroworld.com is excellent for Audi cars. For anything Land Rover, www.landroversonly.com is an excellent site.
The odds of a legitimate Nigerian buyer buying something from you on Craigslist from Nigeria is 1% so that means its is 99% that it is a possible scam so why not just ignore the person?
A set of Wilson Prostaff Golf Clubs, a Daiwa Golf Bag and a Stainless Steel Water Bottle.
Never actually lived in one but own a couple as rental properties.
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs Hey. My last two pairs are the size 11 black captoe and the size 8.5 tan blucher. I will send you a PM if I find the shoes you want. Best, Amnon Thanks. I'll be looking forward to it.
With your new stock, do you have these 2 in 12D/M? Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I just got my hands on some really nice shoes that were made for Saks 5th Ave. They are made in Portugal and have Goodyear welt construction. They leather quality is excellent and the lasts are very classy. These are far, far better than the typical S5A shoe. Each pair comes with the box, bags and extra laces. These are made by the same manufactured as Brooks...
Quote: Originally Posted by gamelan looking to purchase a new bed. i think the frame that i currently have is still usable so i might go with just a mattress. i'd rather not spend more than $2000. i'm definitely going to try a Tempur-Pedic. beyond that, the marketing machines behind Hastens (NPR) and Duxiana (local news radio) have got me interested. just curious what others might recommend for a good nights rest. so what are you sleeping...