or Connect

Posts by Asterix

Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay This is what I like about the W12 Phaeton. It's a shame they no longer come to the U.S. There are rumblings coming out of VW World HQ that they might be re-introducing the Phaeton back in North America (2011-2012) but it would be a much trimmed down version to make it more affordable.
^^Good decision.
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur It's really fucking simple, seriously dude. Life is short, then you die. Make what you will of it, it's really not that important. You want money? Make money. Want to find God? Do that. Family and kids? Fine. It doesn't matter. Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire This is the answer. How many times have I posted here that the secret to sleeping well at night is to live way below...
A set of First Impressions Children's Development Video DVDs
A Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera
Quote: Originally Posted by oldseed hi all, just wanted to see what you well dressed folks might think. i've had my bmw 325 for a coupla years now, the lease is coming up, and i'm thinking i will never get a sedan again. i do a lot of snowboarding in the winter and it was a pain the f'n ass stuffing my board into the back seat cause the rear seat doesn't come down, and driving through snow in my rear wheel drive (with snow tires) contraption. i...
The Jeep SRT-8 looks very nice. Last week a lady (who must have been on a test drive) was trying to get me to race her a few times as we went down a stretch of road. Each time we got to a stop sign (there were about 3 stop lights before she turned off into the dealership), she would look at me and smile then floor the truck when the lights turned green.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter yeah. there are two ways of looking at fighting - people who fight fair are, essentially, looking at fighting as a recreation. then there are people who fight because they have to, get the job done, and dont do it again unless they have to. I would rather my son belong to the later group. my son is a nice, gentle, intellegent kid, with a whole shitload of friends. kids who were in a class with him two years ago...
An Acer Aspire Timeline AS5810TZ laptop.
Chronoswiss Regulateur Tourbillion