or Connect

Posts by saer

sold
Like new worn once, really beautiful piece, substantial weight and feel as per Levis and Filson garments but even more so with the construction of this collaboration piece. It really is no wonder why this jacket typically sells for the $500 range on ebay. Size Large "Levi's® X Filson® Trucker Jacket - Khaki Tin Cloth Tradition and technology come together in the Levi's® and Filson® select partnership. Our classic Trucker jacket is handcrafted in Filson's® Seattle factory...
pm
Rare pullover with RiRi zips Size: XL fits like Large Condition 10/10 I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $135 shipped in the US
Size: Large Condition 10/10 I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $100 shipped in the US
Size: Medium Condition 10/10 New and unworn w/ tags I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $50 shipped in the US
Size: Medium Condition 10/10 New and unworn I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $150 shipped in the US
Size: Medium Condition 10/10 New and unworn w/ tags I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $50 shipped in the US
Size: Medium Condition 10/10 New and unworn w/ tags I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $150 shipped in the US
Size: NA Condition 10/10 New and unworn I accept Paypal but prefer Amazon Payments, or cash for local pickup in the Los Angeles area. $40 shipped for J Crew $50 shipped for Hill-Side sold