or Connect

Posts by 2doubleu

Hmm after reading the fine print it might be in store only within Canada here (hence Family Day) sorry to all U.S. folk. But I would assume it's the Winter Sale marked down.
Up to 60% off starting tomorrow
Brand new never worn. 3/2 roll. Size 40S. Slim-fit. Three-button silhouette. Notched lapel. Long-sleeved with two accent buttons at cuffs. Double back vent. Flap-patch pockets at the hips, welt pocket at the left chest. Interior welt pockets. Modern tailored fit. Cashmere. Fully lined. Dry clean only. Made in the USA. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20.5" Sleeves: 24" Length: 29"
Impulse purchase - love the print just not sure how much wear I'd get from it. I believe this print was only available at Lost&Found and Context according to GB. *Last image is for reference only (model pic) - colour is ecru with navy print. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.0" Chest: 21.0" Sleeve: 24.0" Length: 29.5"
SPECIFICATIONS 100% Cotton Selvedge 5oz Fabric Pure Indigo Dyed Yarns Discharge Printed Pattern White Anodized Cast Metal "Flat Head" Buttons Felled Inner Seams Gusseted Side Seams Rinsed (Shrinkage is minimal) Measurements: Shoulder Width: 18.5" Chest: 20.0" Sleeve 24.3" Length: 28.0"
Selling an EUC Golden Bear Black 32oz Melton Wool Peacoat. Bought last year only worn for one winter. Color is Black size Medium. Measurements: Shoulders: 18" Chest: 21" Length: 32" Sleeves: 25.5" Particulars: 32oz Heavy Weight Melton Wool Traditional Anchor Buttons Satin Lining Black leather trims Quilted lining Inside Pocket Made In San Francisco, CA Price is $300 $275 shipped to Canada or US. International shipping is available, please pm for quote. Cheers!
Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear they're re-doing their black NST boot. Great boot for TO winter.
I also picked one these up during the last sale - and am noticing the same thing. I thought it was just me but overall it's about 1 inch shorter in length then the MIA cashmere SC from past season. While the colour tones, texture all seem on point - I think I'm going to send back as the fit just seems a tad off.
After being held in customs for about a week and a half I finally received my cocoa-grey peacoat. This is my first item from SEH Kelly and I can't say enough about the texture of the tetris tweed (it's absolutely nuts!). A special thanks to Paul who was very helpful throughout the sales process.
Yes. For reference I am 5'9 170lb. and in between 38 and 40 depending on the cut of jacket. The new stark is more slim fitting but I can still layer a BD shirt underneath comfortably. If you would like you can check out more sizing info here. Cheers!