or Connect

Posts by 2doubleu

After being held in customs for about a week and a half I finally received my cocoa-grey peacoat. This is my first item from SEH Kelly and I can't say enough about the texture of the tetris tweed (it's absolutely nuts!). A special thanks to Paul who was very helpful throughout the sales process.
Yes. For reference I am 5'9 170lb. and in between 38 and 40 depending on the cut of jacket. The new stark is more slim fitting but I can still layer a BD shirt underneath comfortably. If you would like you can check out more sizing info here. Cheers!
J.Crew Gray Wallace Barnes Donegal Cardigan size Medium. Only worn out a handful of times, EUC. Details: Knit in donegal wool from ireland which has a flecked appearance that's said to have been inspired by the rural irish landscape—with its green valleys, brown hills, blue seas and grey skies, this heavy sweater is the right choice for the guy looking to stay warm with a taste for rustic things. Wool. Patch pockets. Color: chalkboard donegal. Price: $175 $150 shipped to...
SNS Herning Stark Cardigan in army green size Medium. Bought last year only worn out a handful of times, EUC. Details: • 100% Virgin Wool • Unique Lattice Texture Knit • Ribbed Collar, Cuffs, Hem and Placket • Metal Button Closures • Knitted In Denmark Price: SOLD Measurements: Pit to Pit: 19" Back: 25" Shoulder: 16" Arm: 21"
Selling my wings + horns wool handknit cowichan sweater from last season size Medium. Bought on boxing day last year, worn out only once. Details: • natural/sheep • virgin marled wool duffle handknit cowichan sweater • real horn toggles • riri zipper at centerfront • 100% virgin wool • dry clean only • made in canada Price: $400 obo shipped to U.S or Canada Measurements: see here
From a few seasons back selling my Engineered Garments Navy Polka Dot Andover Blazer. Worn only a handful of times, EUC. Details: •Shell: 100% Cotton, Lining: 100% Cotton, Sleeve lining: 52% Rayon, 48% Polyester •Made in the USA •4 Exterior Pockets, 3 Interior Pockets •Size Medium Price: $225 $200 shipped to U.S and Canada Measurements: S2S - 18, P2P - 20, Sleeve Length - 24.5
Hey guys! Love the recent shots of whiskey lwbs. Really need a pair in my life.. here's my contribution for Friday: JCrew ravello lwbs
Nice. Picked this up as well. I had my eye on it for a while and agree for that price I think this will be a good fall piece.
^ Code is: fathersday for shipping Extra 10% is in store only
+1 I'd be interested in measurements for these as well in particular the allen jacket.Found this here - is this how intended to fit or is the model just wearing a larger size especially the sleeves?http://www.loftman.co.jp/bd/7380