or Connect

Posts by londonchris

DROP!
Beautiful Etro Lambs leather blazer with part-silk lining, paisley felt lining under the collar and beautiful buttons. Pit to pit measures 20.75", should to shoulder measures 18", length from top of collar to bottom hem is 30". This is a quite a rare piece; the leather is incredibly soft and the fit is fantastic. Worn less than a dozen times. Ask me for shipping quotes. I have over 400 positive ebay feedback (christopherj1)
Oh and this is the size conversion chart I used: http://www.dancesport.uk.com/shoes/conchart.htm apologies if this is wrong.
Sadly they are now SOLD. Might be some more etro shoes to come thought!
Only worn a handful of times so in great condition - feel free to make an offer. Have over 400 positive feedback on ebay (christopherj1). Let me know if you have any questions!
niceeeee
Raf Simons. Usually no logo too.
Beautiful camel coloured wool coat from Acne. UK postage will be £12. Message me for international postage quotes.
Over half of my shoes are used. I buy gently used shoes because I have never had a problem with fit, and refuse to spend £150-£600 on shoes that I can get for less than £100. I have five pairs of Etro shoes which are both hard to find and tremendously overpriced. Therefore purchasing them for £50-£100 gently used works out well for me.
Max WashedOut