or Connect

Posts by ezlau

I think you have to be a member for at least 2 months or something before you can post a sale ad Sal.
I usually tip 10-15% if the service is minimal and food was okay, and 20% when I had a great time. Question though, do you guys ever tip for takeouts where you pick it up yourself? Sometimes I just tip 15% for takeout to not make it awkward during the wait time.
Good man
Not my size, and I'm glad for that. Really beautiful jacket.
Up for sale is 10ml of LV Musk that I recently got from Rambo for $23. Decided that it's not really my kind of liking so its up for sale for $20 now >> $15 CONUS to whoever that wants to try it or likes this fragrance. Here's a link to said fragrance: http://www.nstperfume.com/2005/11/25/fragrance-review-lorenzo-villoresi-musk/ Might also be looking at trade for Creed Original Santal or some other interesting fragrances that you might have. PM if interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by in stitches my little boys birthday today. Very nice. This poast made me smile A much needed smile after a long day at work.
I think it's only as crazy as lions in a circus. Both lions and croc can chomp your ass off, so I suppose it's perfectly normal if you look at it that way. Still, kinda amazing. That croc is big enough and would make a nice wallet/shoe/belt.
Rambo, dibs on the musk if it's for sale. $23 for 10ml right?
Tried with my nose pretty close to the ground today and did 50.
I'll have to try with my nose almost touching the next time then and see how it goes.