Posts by ezlau

Good for you! StC FTMFW. Design on the Saint Crispin's? I vote for seamless 'Simply'
Shoes are Corthay Satan.
Chris Crat, what maker are those shoes you polished in your video? Lobbs? Looks beautiful.
I recently got some shoe laces from Saint Crispin's, but they sent me what I assumed were flat laces for boots, which end up being too long for my regular lace-ups. Does anyone have any idea if it is possible to cut it short and have a cobbler or someone crimp the ends back together so they don't fray?
BC sweater is the one right below Mattabisch. Cardigan maybe? Both TF and Mattabisch too big
Deets on Tom Ford, Mattabisch and BC sweater?
Shoe cleaning day
#FirstWorldBenefits
Just curious about this statement, because I think Saint Crispin's say it's hand welted, and not "100% handmade claim". As far as my little understanding of shoes, their "Genuine hand welted shoes" claim refers to how they stretch the leather over the last by hand and welting it right?Feel free to correct/educate me if I'm mistaken with some terms. Regardless, handmade or machine-made, I'm a fan of their style and comfort anyway.
Pretty interesting vintage shoe last: http://eravintageshop.com/collections/miscellany/products/wooden-shoe-form