or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Brotherhood of the boots Wore them in the snow, rain, and then hail today in NYC and visited Leffot. #wearwithoutcare
I agree with what you said about how many people have said to size 0.5 down on St Crispins. I strongly disagree against this though, unless you like a super tight fit. I'm a 7.5 UK in most shoes, I own 2 pairs of UK7 and the boots is a UK7.5. In my opinion, I think I am a 7.5F in Saint crispin and I regret buying two pairs in UK7. Those two pairs in a smaller size fits me very very snugly, and hurts my pinky toe (callus forms) after walking too much
I believe that's a 104 instead of 105. 105 is with brogueing. Very nice color/finish on the shoe by the way. Stc boots in the wild on the NYC subway today
It's still up for sale, size 11.5 UShttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Saint-Crispins-Utility-Boot-mens-Size-11-1-2-US-/170966312291?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27ce62e563
Doesn't look like Cordovan to me, and judging from the two royal warrant stamps on the sole, this John Lobb should be fairly old since I believe they only have 1 Royal Warrant now. That's all I know about Lobb's. Good luck.
It's fine once you get over it, arent creases part of the character of a shoe anyway? I have 3 pairs of Saint Crispins, they crease the same way as pictured in the few posts above (grainy texture) but I still prefer them over any other shoes that I own.
$1700 as of 2012 for boots, $1600 for regular calf shoes.
A little confused if its a size 8 (in the title), or a size 11.5 (description). Anyway, I believe it's a size 11.5, and he just copy pasted the title wrongly from the last auction which I won (which was a size 8). The boots are amazing, and actually came with a pair of free Sozzi socks, as well as a plastic shoe horn and a suede brush. Pretty damn good deal for $650.
My first and only watch in college was a Guess watch for about $85 with quartz movement. That thing is still working and looks pretty decent for the price. IMO, don't spend stupid money $300-500 on brands like Michael Kors / Emporio Armani (they look really gaudy). My guess watch was a stainless steel watch with a black face. After graduation and getting a job, I have since upgraded to a Tag Heuer Aquaracer, stainless steel with a black face as well and I find it pretty...
No problem, buy Saint Crispin's, they don't have such problems