Posts by ezlau

I was thinking Feb-March period when I'm visiting home (Malaysia). Funny how Malaysia has Isetan too, but the Isetan there sells total rubbish.
Thanks for the suggestions nutcracker. I wear roughly a size 8.5E (asian feet) so not a problem at all I've been tempted to go to Japan for a sushi hunt (Jiro, and Sushisho Masa who apparently is better than Jiro). Might also go on a shopping spree while I'm there (Ring Jacket and shoes). What do you suggest is the best time to visit Japan?
Nutcracker, If one were to plan on visiting Japan from the USA, what brand of shoes would be worth splurging on? Since you mentioned that AC, EG, Vass etc that can be sourced for much cheaper in the USA without the high import tax, would spending the $ on local Japanese bespoke such as Koji Suzuki or Yohei Fukuda be more worthwhile? Also, any idea if there are any difference in $ between a Koji Suzuki commision in Japan vs with The Armoury guys?
http://www.sunspel.com/us/mens/tshirts/short-sleeve-crew-neck-t-shirt-10825.html
Custom order from Vanda with chinese monogram
Thanks for that post, Bengal Stripes. Really enjoyed reading it.
Priority.. It is already in Romania. Apparently they expect Phillip to pick it up, but he's not sure which post office it is.
So I mailed my pair of shoes for last adjusting to Phillip recently through USPS, and the last information on the tracking info was on April 17th, showing "Arrival at pick-up point" and Phillip has not received it yet. In hindsight, I should have shipped it through DHL as suggested by Phillip Anyone has experience shipping to the StC office before (using whichever postal service) care to discuss?
Anyone has experience with their white knit shirt can describe how opaque is the XinJiang cotton material? I personally don't like my white shirt to be see-through. Also, is the cut on the knit shirts really slim? It would help if someone could compare their sizes that they wear in other brands with the sizing of the knit shirts (S,M,L etc).
Ahh, I see. MTO w/ PRET Custom as quoted above actually refers to "Pret customization" by Saint Crispin's, where you can add or subtract width on a standard last. An example would be, I had 2 pairs made on UK7F, and later on figured out that they were too narrow. I recently sent my shoes back to Romania where their factory is, and requested it to be re-lasted on UK7.5F, with 3mm added to the toe adjustments. What they do is glue on some wood onto a standard last, and...