or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Is that pair worn with the corduroys pants above an EG Dover?
I believe MoL took those pictures-it has a similar setup as his other shoe pictures. I believe MoL just meant that he bought those from The Armoury.
As the title suggests, for sale is a pair of Aubergine suede double monk from George Cleverley with a dainite sole that is perfect for Spring weather. Size: UK7.5 (fits true to size) The color of this pair of shoe is brownish with a hint of Aubergine (maroon purplish) Retails at $899, selling for $550>>>$400 (One and only drop) shipped CONUS. Worn 1X, will ship with box, trees, shoe bags and shoes (obviously). See picture for more deets. PM if you need anymore details
I actually have a pair of StC boots in UK7.5F that I got for cheap from ebay and wore today. The width on the UK7.5F seems to work better for me with less pinching, possible due to a longer toe, thus the width generally narrows down more gradual than a UK7. However, I believe I experience some heel slipping.In general I think most people size down by 0.5 from their usual UK size for StC, and go a width or two up if needed. Again, the only surefire way is to try one out in...
Are you referring to how my feet fits? My asian feet fits fine in a UK7F (I usually wear UK7.5) except that my pink toe is crushed on a normal width, so I had Phillip add some width to the toe box. Heel/Instep etc are fine, maybe slightly tight on the instep (which I would just not lace as tight)
I can attest to what Ejirardo said above. The initial crease is very apparent after the first wear, then it doesn't crease anymore. To me however, the initial crease is not that bad, but then again I take care of my shoes pretty well (polishing them once a week if I'm not busy).
Worn in as in.. the shoe with creases?
Texted the salesgirl about this, she told me 622 mean its the 622th pair of Saint Crepin made that year. 108318 is the employee number that made the shoe, although I am a little skeptical since I suppose these shoes go through multiple employees. Maybe it meant the final employee that finishes / inspects the shoe.
John lobb St Crépin 2012 from HKIA in suede with shearling lining. X-post from Shoe p0rn thread.
They are on the October Rubber sole (similar to Dainite)