or Connect

Posts by ezlau

I'm sure most in this thread could relate
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Loro-Piana-Cashmere-Travel-Blanket-Beige-Charcoal-BNWT-/120825771847?pt=UK_TravelTickets_Accessories_RL&hash=item1c21c6f747 Seller has a few other Loro Piana goodies too
~$100 usd flight to Hong Kong from Malaysia through AirAsia when I'm back for the winter break.. Decisions, decisions..
Good prices, good customer service. I bought a Tom Ford Shades from him once, and custom was giving me problem and needed the seller to do something. Sartoriale's people got a hold of me really quick and everything went smoothly. Recommended for sure.
Depends on how you like it to fit, Wes Bourne. I am a 8.5D and I got the Simpson is UK8.0 because they ran out of UK7.5, and it fits comfortably (with maybe a little room). I bet UK7.5 would work too and fit a little snugly.
For those with less patience or want to try it in store: [[SPOILER]]
Those ties look like they are hovering in the pictures
From Sunspel it's 100 USD but if you count in shipping its about the same price. Just order one from mrporter and return it if you don't like it. From my previous experience my card was refunded within 2 days.
Order them from mrporter.com. Free shipping both ways, can't really go wrong with that.