or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Personally I have a sportcoat in the Tipo fit in 36R and I sized EU44R in a Formosa. For the record I've tried the Formosa in EU46R and it was a little boxy/roomy for my own preference. Again, everyone has their own choice so YMMV. My Tom Ford suit is a size 36R in Base A, for what it's worth.
PSA for those on the fence about the drapers hopsack - it brings all the girls to the yard [[SPOILER]]
Kopped. To hell with the NPC
Greg, is the Drake winner tie considered a "madder"?
Nice swan chair at the NMWA headquarters
Up for sale is a navy plaid Boglioli blazer in linen (Doesn't wrinkle easily) Great 3-roll-2 casual blazer with tons of handwork and details expected from a Boglioli K-jacket including - Handmade lapel buttonhole - Pick-stitching on lapel, hip patch pockets etc. - Barchetta boat-shaped breast pocket, patch hip pockets - Fully unlined except for the sleeves - Smoky mother of pearl buttons - Functional sleeves with 4 smoky mother of pearl buttons Measurements: Pit to pit -...
Rollneck measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (Straight across) 15" Sleeves from top of shoulder 22.5" Sleeves from under armpit 17.5" Pit to pit 19.5" Length from bottom of rollneck/collar 23.5" 100% wool, great sweater for Fall and even through Winter. Worn less than 3 times since purchased. For reference, it fits me at 5'9" and 150 lbs and will best fit a suit size of US 36 Price is $325->$275->$250->$230 including shipping to CONUS. Second image is true color of the...
Rollneck measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (Straight across) 15" Sleeves from top of shoulder 22.5" Sleeves from under armpit 17.5" Pit to pit 19.5" Length from bottom of rollneck/collar 23.5" 100% wool, great sweater for Fall and even through Winter. Worn less than 3 times since purchased. For reference, it fits me at 5'9" and 150 lbs and will best fit a suit size of US 36 Price is $325->$275->$250->$230 including shipping to CONUS. Second image is true color of the...
Bought an S&C cardigan, Eidos field coat, carmina suede loafer and a bottle of EH Taylor Single Barrel bourbon this month. I am weak.
I tried both with and without a suit jacket underneath and I am still leaning towards an EU46 for myself. Personally I didn't really like to cinch the waist too much as it creates a 'ripple' around the waist. FWIW i believe the field coat in EU46 is roomier in the gut than the valstar in a similar size that I've tried on before but YMMV.