or Connect

Posts by ezlau

@LA Guy Won't be at the trunk show (unfortunately) but E.H Taylor Single Barrel Bourbon is pretty good if you can find it (produced by the same distillery that makes Pappy Van Winkle).
Fellow TWAT Styfo members, I am contemplating bidding on this auction on the Universal Geneve Calendar watch and was wondering if you guys can chime in on the estimated value / condition of the watch (if there are any red flags)? https://www.chrono24.com/en/universalgenve/full-calendar--id2970520.htm?dosearch=true&picnum=0&query=universal+geneve+calendar&resultview=list&searchexplain=1&suchen=Search&tab=pics&urlSubpath=%2Fsearch%2Findex.htm Thanks in advance.
@NickPollica I'm available for product endorsement if needed (j/k)
Personally I have a sportcoat in the Tipo fit in 36R and I sized EU44R in a Formosa. For the record I've tried the Formosa in EU46R and it was a little boxy/roomy for my own preference. Again, everyone has their own choice so YMMV. My Tom Ford suit is a size 36R in Base A, for what it's worth.
PSA for those on the fence about the drapers hopsack - it brings all the girls to the yard [[SPOILER]]
Kopped. To hell with the NPC
Greg, is the Drake winner tie considered a "madder"?
Nice swan chair at the NMWA headquarters
Up for sale is a navy plaid Boglioli blazer in linen (Doesn't wrinkle easily) Great 3-roll-2 casual blazer with tons of handwork and details expected from a Boglioli K-jacket including - Handmade lapel buttonhole - Pick-stitching on lapel, hip patch pockets etc. - Barchetta boat-shaped breast pocket, patch hip pockets - Fully unlined except for the sleeves - Smoky mother of pearl buttons - Functional sleeves with 4 smoky mother of pearl buttons Measurements: Pit to pit -...
Rollneck measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (Straight across) 15" Sleeves from top of shoulder 22.5" Sleeves from under armpit 17.5" Pit to pit 19.5" Length from bottom of rollneck/collar 23.5" 100% wool, great sweater for Fall and even through Winter. Worn less than 3 times since purchased. For reference, it fits me at 5'9" and 150 lbs and will best fit a suit size of US 36 Price is $325->$275->$250->$230 including shipping to CONUS. Second image is true color of the...