or Connect

Posts by ezlau

New Arrival - Vintage Heuer Carrera 3647T from the 1960s (but look as good as a new watch) [[SPOILER]]
I'm safe from the temptation of Formosa as NMWA doesnt carry EU44s Can't say the same about Eidos though. @gdl203 What other color/fabric of Eidos suit are incoming, and are they all in the new NMWA style for this season? When are Inglese shirts dropping? Curious to see what you guys have for S/S 2015.
Greg, just curious as to what happens to Formosa suit that don't sell even with the EXTRA15 code? I wish they don't end up on Yoox (they definitely deserve better). At
Greg/Kyle, I might have missed putting in a gift message on my required size for the Memory coat. I have sent you guys an email but I need a size 4. Btw, Team Jade here
@gdl203 and @conceptual 4est If the rock coat which I have tried on in Size 3 is too narrow in the shoulder for me, would you recommend a Size 4 in this Memory coat?
Should really be Rye whisky anyway. The real stuff in my personal cabinet
I don't really look at the measurements on the site but I wear the same size in all 4 of my Inglese shirts. I'm a 15/38 in most shirts. It has been covered in the past, but the sleeves measurement for Inglese shirt might appear long but that's because it has a shorter shoulder seam, so part of the "sleeves" measurement make up for the shoulder width.
Was looking through NMWA's sale items, and I cannot believe this shirt is still available in 15/38. By far this is one of my favorite Inglese shirt - soft, smooth chambray that does not wrinkle easily and works for most season and pairs well with SO many different ties. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/grey-stripe-chambray-shirt-spread-collar.html At the current sale price of $191 it is a STEAL.
@Newcomer Why you switch avatar?
Is it just me or does that blazer look a little tight for Steve? (pulling at the button and a little bowing of the lapels?