or Connect

Posts by ezlau

I did, found an old Italian tailor in StL that would do it for $10 a hole (handsewn), what a steal
Just FYI, I got 4 compliments (within
@NickPollica Are the motif on the inner lining of the sportcoats and the turqoise lapel pin of a sewing machine? They remind me of my granny's old Singer sewing machine
That little V is fine, I would suggest sticking to your current size. Oxfords do not necessarily have to close completely (unless it's a bespoke) and you are unlikely to find a perfect fit in a RTW.
Nick, does that apply to all suits/jackets made by Eidos (fully canvassed)?
I see, thanks. That would explain it, and I guess it was a coincidence which I thought was an error.
Hi Brian, I was trying to purchase the Patrik Ervell chambray button down shirt today, the price was shown as $75, but when I added it to the shopping cart it shows as $175. Is that a mistake or am I missing something?
@NickPollica or @justinkapur Any idea what model is the brown /cream shepherd's check sportcoat in? (Tipo/Tenero etc)
Just saw this tie online and I believe it is the exact same fabric as Greg's Eye-talian sportcoat? http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Ties/Wine-and-Grey-Check-WoolSilkLinen-Handrolled.html
From what I could recall (trying on the 14.5/37 at the NMWA trunk show) it fits me almost perfectly. The Mazz I own is a 15/38 though, and had to be slimmed down and shortened in the sleeves.I wear a 15/38 in G.Inglese (unaltered) and the chest/waist is a tad on the slim side for me, and shoulders are quite narrow, neck/sleeves are perfect. Until they have MTM through NMWA, they are still one of my favorite OTR shirts - evidently since I own like 4/5 of them.