or Connect

Posts by ezlau

It's Canto-english. But yes that's cantonese.
Pumpkin picking season in S&C cardigan
@eddiemczeeI am 5'9" too and albeit less muscular (36R chest) and I enjoy wearing the S&C cardigan unbuttoned (wearing it today). I think like Greg has suggested in previous pages, it works well with the outerwear/oversized sweater look.
@Ambulance Chaser The contact of the sales person would be helpful. Do you mind? Also, any ideas of the pricing of the navy twill (is it approx the same as the green casentino?)
@NickPollica Is the navy twill field jacket only available in store and not online? Also, sizing wise, If I am a US 36 in the Tipo fit, would the US 38 field jacket be too big? I intend on wearing it without a jacket/sweater underneath most of the time.
The only thing holding me back on the lilac shirt are the yellowish (smokey) MOP buttons. If it were the white MOP that was used on the other Inglese shirts I own, I would have kopped it and dug myself deeper into the NPC hole of shame.
I purchased a light grey S&C cardigan from NMWA
I'm so tempted to add that to my S&C shipment How does the lilac oxford cloth feel when compared to the burgundy striped Inglese. I notice both are from Alumo, but I am guessing the Burgundy striped one is smoother and dressier while the lilac is less so?
I don't "need" anymore G.Inglese shirts but damn those lilac stripes are nice :') Greg, I recall you said there's a blue oxford Inglese coming in for F/W 14 too? Any more shirts from G.Inglese dropping?