or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Regarding customs fees, I got delivery of a Heuer watch that I paid $7,000 for (full price noted on the value for insurance purposes), shipped by DHL from Italy and I have not received a customs bill yet (since 12/24/14). I also bought another UG from Germany for $3.5K, shipped through DHL and have not received any bill yet (since November 2014).
Greg, Considering that the S&C cardigans have to be remade, is it possible for you to squeeze another order in? I have the size S and I love it as an oversized cardigan, but I would possibly like it in an XS as well for a fitted cardigan look. This is for the lambswool cardigan. Ernest
@Newcomer RE your pic, what jacket is that? Looks really nice. And as far as the other things, Rota pants, Mazz shirt, JLC watch, and C&J Weymouth?
Happy 2015 to my fellow NMWA members, Greg & the team. Wore my Mazz shirt and NMWA special drakes tie tonight
Self Christmas gift - 1970s Heuer Carrera 2447NST
@tdude [[SPOILER]]
Most likely fake judging from the TF clothing I own, but it's up to whoever buys it to make his call.
Tom ford overcoat with skinny notch lapel, non-functional buttons and the rectangular TF label that is supposed to be hexagonal? Is this for real?
I'm a 36 and I wear a small in that toggle sweater. KOP IT NOW.