or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Hi Brian, I was trying to purchase the Patrik Ervell chambray button down shirt today, the price was shown as $75, but when I added it to the shopping cart it shows as $175. Is that a mistake or am I missing something?
@NickPollica or @justinkapur Any idea what model is the brown /cream shepherd's check sportcoat in? (Tipo/Tenero etc)
Just saw this tie online and I believe it is the exact same fabric as Greg's Eye-talian sportcoat? http://www.exquisitetrimmings.com/products/Ties/Wine-and-Grey-Check-WoolSilkLinen-Handrolled.html
From what I could recall (trying on the 14.5/37 at the NMWA trunk show) it fits me almost perfectly. The Mazz I own is a 15/38 though, and had to be slimmed down and shortened in the sleeves.I wear a 15/38 in G.Inglese (unaltered) and the chest/waist is a tad on the slim side for me, and shoulders are quite narrow, neck/sleeves are perfect. Until they have MTM through NMWA, they are still one of my favorite OTR shirts - evidently since I own like 4/5 of them.
I agree with you on that too. The Mazz actually fits me better in the shoulders, and I prefer the collar a little more than the G.Inglese, but G.Inglese are definitely more details/quality for the $, but that's my personal opinion.
I guess I'm the only one that thinks the same as you and don't see it as being irrational. Ditto your case but with Mazz and G.Inglese shirt.
Only
Some info on the costs?
Eidos Donegal tweed DB jacket available in size EU48 for 50% off! Too bad they don't have EU46 anymore. http://www.carsonstreetclothiers.com/shop/clothing/product/997/tenerosummerdonegaldoublebreastedblazer
For sale are a pair of almost brand new (tried on once) AS limited edition Horween Hatch Grain slip-ons I purchased from A Fine Pair of Shoes recently. Price is $350 which includes shipping CONUS (CURRENTLY ON HOLD) They are tagged UK7.5F but unfortunately for me, they fit longer than a US8.5D and is closer to a US9.0D/E. It will definitely accommodate for slightly wider than normal feet. Here is the link to the exact pair on AFPOS'...