or Connect

Posts by ezlau

So are the Dalcuore and Liverano pre-owned and meant for auction, or New RTW to be sold like the Barbours? Asking for a friend.
Heavy breathing intensifies. Deets pls
Dalcuore sizes?
The jacket was purchased on sale for about $500 (retail was $995) and I had 8 hand-sewn buttonholes into it. The fabric is a soft wool and possible cashmere/silk blend. For sale at $385 shipped with USPS Priority within CONUS Measurements as follow: Shoulder straight across: 16.5" P2P: 17" with 2nd button fastened Bottom of Collar Length: 29" Sleeves from Shoulder: 24" Price includes the Eidos lapel pin and hanger if bought at full asking price.
Triggered
Antonio, While we are discussing sweater, can you comment about this sweater here? Love the design and the fabric, especially the fact that it's machine washable (85% cotton 15% cashmere) and I don't have to worry about bringing it to the dry cleaners for small stains. Although nowadays, my girlfriend steals/wears it more often than I get to nowadays. http://www.barneys.com/product/eidos-striped-sweater-504436700.html
Antonio - in addition, can you comment more about the Japanese oxford in Ecru / Natural used in the Courtier shirt you linked above? It is always interesting to read about the mill / story behind a shirt or design. Also, what is the weight of t he Japanese oxford? I am used to OCBDs from Mercer and Sons and their oxford are like selvedge denim - stiff at first but well worth the effort to wear them in until they are soft.
Thanks. I remember now, it was called the Aldo model. Collar is extremely soft and comfortable to wear. Can you comment on what you mean by a different construction? Is this referring to lining / fusing? Is the Aldo completely unlined / unfused, and how is the collar on the Coutier treated?
Antonio - is the coutier BD collar similar to the collar style used in popovers a few seasons ago, with the exception that it's a one piece collar? I have a popover shirt in green/brown checks from Bloomingdales. I remember you saying that it was a copy of an old BB shirt that your father owned.
Question about Sal vs. Sam - If I am typically an EU48 in the Sal, where the waist fits just right, do I need a 32 or a 34 in the Sam? Judging from the measurements, the Sam seems to fit a little trimmer in the waist.