or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Antonio, While we are discussing sweater, can you comment about this sweater here? Love the design and the fabric, especially the fact that it's machine washable (85% cotton 15% cashmere) and I don't have to worry about bringing it to the dry cleaners for small stains. Although nowadays, my girlfriend steals/wears it more often than I get to nowadays. http://www.barneys.com/product/eidos-striped-sweater-504436700.html
Antonio - in addition, can you comment more about the Japanese oxford in Ecru / Natural used in the Courtier shirt you linked above? It is always interesting to read about the mill / story behind a shirt or design. Also, what is the weight of t he Japanese oxford? I am used to OCBDs from Mercer and Sons and their oxford are like selvedge denim - stiff at first but well worth the effort to wear them in until they are soft.
Thanks. I remember now, it was called the Aldo model. Collar is extremely soft and comfortable to wear. Can you comment on what you mean by a different construction? Is this referring to lining / fusing? Is the Aldo completely unlined / unfused, and how is the collar on the Coutier treated?
Antonio - is the coutier BD collar similar to the collar style used in popovers a few seasons ago, with the exception that it's a one piece collar? I have a popover shirt in green/brown checks from Bloomingdales. I remember you saying that it was a copy of an old BB shirt that your father owned.
Question about Sal vs. Sam - If I am typically an EU48 in the Sal, where the waist fits just right, do I need a 32 or a 34 in the Sam? Judging from the measurements, the Sam seems to fit a little trimmer in the waist.
Price includes Priority shipping CONUS with tracking. $288 --> $250 --> $225 Shoe is in fairly good condition, not worn very frequently so it should still have years of life. Will come with original shoe box, special Carmina shoe trees, and shoe bags. The shoe trees retail for $75 itself. Originally retailed at $530 through a special collaboration with Epaulet.
Price includes Priority shipping CONUS with tracking. Shoe is in fairly good condition, not worn very frequently so it should still have years of life. Will come with original shoe box and shoe bags. Shoe trees not included.
So is it right to assume that the only difference between UAB and Sal is in the rise with the latter being a little higher?
Antonio, Can you explain how the Sal and UAB trousers differ? The pictures shown looks identical. Both seem to be side adjusters, extended waistband etc.
For sale is a pair of Rota linen trousers that no longer fit. The linen has a clean, crisp hand to it and will be a perfect trousers for fall. This was purchased from the earlier NMWA days back in 2014. It comes with an extended closure on the waist band and has a great rakish look. The waist has been let out by an inch or so before, so it might fit a slim EU48 as well. Measurements as such: Waist: 16.5" Rise: 9.75" Inseam (including 2" cuffs): 29" Leg opening:...