Posts by ezlau

For sale are a bunch of shirts from my wardrobe that have been worn. They are priced accordingly to their condition. All of them are in decent to good condition with no rips or tears, but shown signs of regular wear (inner collar wear) but no pit stains. I am always open to reasonable offers for multiple purchases.1) The Armoury Made in Italy in White Grandi Rubinelli Oxford - Size 15/38 $125This shirt retails around $425 and is similar to this one...
Thanks. Surprisingly decently tall / good collar roll.
1. The Armoury Ring Jacket "Master Seed" Cotton Chinos in Stone color EU 46- SOLD [[SPOILER]] 2. Mariano Rubicnacci Jean-style pants in lightweight wool/silk Olive color EU48 - $60 $40 shipped CONUSThis pair of jean-style pants are made up of airy, lightweight wool/silk fabric. The color is a a true olive. Pick stitching on pockets.Measurements:Waist: 33"Rise: 10"Inseam: 27.5"Leg Opening: 7.75"3. Ermenegildo Zegna Comfort Chinos Blue EU48 - $45 $30 shipped CONUSThis pair...
Yes
For sale is a Sartoria Formosa Blazer in "Less-than-Navy" color purchased through a special group MTO through No Man Walks Alone. The tagged size is an EU44 but Formosa jacket fits a little bit roomier than most other brands so please check measurements below. Pricing at full asking price ($880) includes: NMWA Hanger, NMWA suit carrier, USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. Original price was around $1,300. The jacket has the following characteristics: Shoulder - Spalla...
So are the Dalcuore and Liverano pre-owned and meant for auction, or New RTW to be sold like the Barbours? Asking for a friend.
Heavy breathing intensifies. Deets pls
Dalcuore sizes?
The jacket was purchased on sale for about $500 (retail was $995) and I had 8 hand-sewn buttonholes into it. The fabric is a soft wool and possible cashmere/silk blend. For sale at $385 shipped with USPS Priority within CONUS Measurements as follow: Shoulder straight across: 16.5" P2P: 17" with 2nd button fastened Bottom of Collar Length: 29" Sleeves from Shoulder: 24" Price includes the Eidos lapel pin and hanger if bought at full asking price.