or Connect

Posts by ezlau

In action with the lady's watch
Peacock Lin cable, you said?
They look slightly different to me in the collar, and the placket is longer on one vs the other (4 buttons vs 3) Hemline is also different (one is rounded vs another is flat across)
In my experience, Inglese do fit rather slim. For reference, I am a US 36-37 suit build - 5'9" and 153 lbs
Shoulder to shoulder is about 17" Waist about 17.5"
Just added the measurements.
Antonio, I think he might be talking about the one that was featured on GQ awhile back.Quick question about that banded collar navy linen popover at Coachman - if I take a size 40 in the chambray spread collar from last season, would I take the same size or do I size up since it's 100% linen? Is the color a true-navy like the photoshoot?
Up for sale is a pair of TOM FORD jeans in dark indigo in TF004 fit (slim cut low rise). Measurements as follows: Waist - 31" Inseam - 29" (with 1 inch to let) Rise - 10.5" Thigh - 9" Leg opening - 7" The jeans comes with a front button in 14K gold, and made with dark indigo selvedge denim (shown in the picture). Price includes USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. International shipping can be arranged at a slightly higher cost.
Up for sale is a pair of TOM FORD jeans in dark indigo in TF004 fit (slim cut low rise). Measurements as follows: Waist - 31" Inseam - 29" (with 1 inch to let) Rise - 10.5" Thigh - 9" Leg opening - 7" The jeans comes with a front button in 14K gold, and made with dark indigo selvedge denim (shown in the picture). Price includes USPS Priority shipping within CONUS. International shipping can be arranged at a slightly higher cost.
I find the henley pretty trim especially if you machine wash/dry it. I typically wear a US36 size but I take a Large in the Henley. I have the green one in medium, which fits trim, and the petrol blue one in Large which is a great weekend casual wear.