or Connect

Posts by ezlau

Rollneck measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (Straight across) 15" Sleeves from top of shoulder 22.5" Sleeves from under armpit 17.5" Pit to pit 19.5" Length from bottom of rollneck/collar 23.5" 100% wool, great sweater for Fall and even through Winter. Worn less than 3 times since purchased. For reference, it fits me at 5'9" and 150 lbs and will best fit a suit size of US 36 Price is $325 including shipping to CONUS.
Rollneck measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (Straight across) 15" Sleeves from top of shoulder 22.5" Sleeves from under armpit 17.5" Pit to pit 19.5" Length from bottom of rollneck/collar 23.5" 100% wool, great sweater for Fall and even through Winter. Worn less than 3 times since purchased. For reference, it fits me at 5'9" and 150 lbs and will best fit a suit size of US 36 Price is $325 including shipping to CONUS.
Bought an S&C cardigan, Eidos field coat, carmina suede loafer and a bottle of EH Taylor Single Barrel bourbon this month. I am weak.
I tried both with and without a suit jacket underneath and I am still leaning towards an EU46 for myself. Personally I didn't really like to cinch the waist too much as it creates a 'ripple' around the waist. FWIW i believe the field coat in EU46 is roomier in the gut than the valstar in a similar size that I've tried on before but YMMV.
I'm 5'9" and 148 lbs, size S in Inis and EU46 in Eidos and I have just tried both the size EU46 and EU48 of the field coat and EU46 is definitely a best fit for you and I. Greg can chime in if I'm wrong but the EU48 is definitely too big in the shoulders and waist for me (which I know can be negated with the waist drawstring), and also the sleeves on the EU48 are pretty long.
Some call it a shopping problem; I prefer the phrase "stimulating the economy"
^ There are more G.Inglese incoming (flannels and oxfords IIRC)
@justinkapur Super low instep or super high? My insteps are quite high in volume (read: fat) and I am just a little bit concerned but I could just pass it on to someone else if it doesn't fit right. How long would you say it took you to break it in?
Just purchased the carmina full strap penny loafer in snuff suede I hope the UK8 fits me. @Leaves I've tried the Carmina string loafer in Uetam last at the armoury before in UK8 and it was a little tight in the instep. Does the full strap loafer fit similarly, and do you expect it to stretch to fit?
Thanks for the reply. The coats come in Friday, I'll have to take a look at them and maybe post some pics