or Connect

Posts by Roark

I just recently (today) ordered and received this bag and have decided that it's not for me. I got it for a discount but thought before I pay to return and restock I would perhaps pass a discount onto someone here who would like it. Filson is offering it for $290. THIS GUY I only took 1 pic of the bag since it's brand new. I would defer to the Filson website for specific information on dimensions and material. It's the tan canvas in color PM if interested of if you...
Wool Flannel
I bought this guy a year and a half ago or so and just don't wear it. I've worn it ~7-8 times. It's from the J.Press and Urban Outfitters collaboration. Pretty cool little jacket, needs a new home. Sz. Large (I wear a 40R usually) 3/2 roll Slim lapels Patch pockets Single vent Functioning Buttonholes I put orange suede elbow patches on the jacket from Jack Foxley. Should not be a problem to have them removed if you prefer but I've enjoyed them on there. I always get...
I bought this guy a year and a half ago or so and just don't wear it. I've worn it ~7-8 times. 3/2 roll Slim lapels Patch pockets Single vent Functioning Buttonholes I put orange suede elbow patches on the jacket from Jack Foxley. Should not be a problem to have them removed if you prefer but I've enjoyed them on there. I always get kudos the few times I've worn it. Price included shipping to CONUS. IF there are International interests I don't mind shipping outside the...
Sadly, I 've gained too much weight to wear this. Sz. 32 Shell Cordovan Solid Brass Buckle Always maintained with Saphir Cordovan creme. the belt is like new. PM any interest $45.00 shipped CONUS
I never wear these anymore. When I did I always tree'd and bagged them for storage, never wore them on consecutive days and maintained with Saphir Renovateur. A lot of life is left in these boots. Grenson 10.5 F 13" x 4.25" (at widest point) PM with interest
A bit too small for me nowadays. Worn it no more than 10 times. Cuts off at about the knees. 38R BB Regent Cut VERY SOFT Wool and Cashmere blend Deep charcoal color Herring Bone Single Vent 3 Btn $110.00 shipped CONUS PM with interest or if more info is needed.
I've put on a few and need to get these guys out of my closet. 2 Brooks Brothers Suit and a Paul Stuart I'd like to know there is interest before I do extensive measuring. FYI - All the suits are gently worn (5-6 times). I've had the pants cut to ~33" waist and 30 or 31.5" inseam with 2" extra. The jackets have not been altered very much other than ~.25" at the waist. PM any interest... thanks for looking Suit #1 40R Charcoal with subtle stripping (not very...
I took my iPad into the genius bar for repair and they swapped it out for a new unit. I'm not keen on keeping it so it's up for sale. I've not so much as turned it on or taken it out of the plastic so it's completely unregistered and ready for the next user to actually use it. The charger isn't pictured but I'll include it. I'd like $475 shipped (conus). Anywhere else and I'll need to get a shipping quote before a final price can be determined. I'll also entertain a...
RLPL Gray Keaton Shirt I bought this shirt from another styleforum member recently but it is a bit too short for me. Therefore, I'm putting it back on the market. Gray staple color. Keaton collar. Dry cleaned three times. Bit of creasing + shininess ( from dry cleaning?) going on at the sleeve but otherwise perfect shirt. Retails for some ridiculous amount, grab it here for cheap. Thick MOP buttons. All the details you'd expect from ralph. Size 15. 50 shipped conus...