or Connect

Posts by leon12

BNIB RM Williams Craftsman in Chestnut Yearling Size 9.5G (Australian). Extra pair straight from Nungar. By my estimate, the size equates to a 10.5D US. Asking $315 shipped CONUS. International pays actual shipping.
Does anyone know, is the number printed on the insole next to the size indicate the manufacture date? I just received a pair marked 2/16 and my prior pair is marked 5/14. The new pair has noticeably thinner leather that is a much richer brown.
Has anyone had contact with Nungar lately? I ordered a pair of craftsman at the end of January, got the preliminary confirmation and haven't heard anything since. I tried emailing Steve and the admin address with no response.
Selling a pair of gently worn EDWARD GREEN Medallion Oundles in Dark Oak, size 9/9.5E on the 888 last. These have always been too small for me, so time to let them go. $550 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international shipping. Shipping will be with delivery confirmation and insurance. Final sale.
Weight is 3 season. I'm pretty sure there's isn't anything left to let out.
For sale are a couple of suits that haven't been getting much wear lately. Both are in excellent condition with no rips, tears or fades. STILE LATINO by ATTOLINI 50R drop 7 (40R US) Light Grey Prince of Whales Check 100% Wool 3 Roll 2.5 Great detailing with nice pick stitching Pants are flat front with a 1.5" cuff Shoulder: 19" Chest: 21" Waist: 19.5" Sleeve: 25.5" non-surgeon with 0.5" to let out Length: 30.75" (BoC) Pants are a 36" waist, 33.5" inseam, 9.25"...
For sale is my black PVD Marina Militare (Panerai homage). Gives you the look of a Panerai without the cost of a Panerai. These are assembled by a few watchmakers in Asia and usually run $150-200 new depending on options. There is a light scratch in the crystal and a few dings in the case but generally in good shape. Seems to keep okay time but I don't monitor it that closely. Movement is handwind, comes with 2 straps. $90 shipped CONUS.
$100 Shipped CONUS For sale is a now discontinued Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Shell Cordovan Billford Wallet (navy outside, red inside). I used the wallet for the past two years. There is normal wear, marks left by credit cards, etc. There is some cracking/wear in the corners, but nothing I would consider major. Overall, a nice patina.
I have two pairs of Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Lightweight Advantage (Non-Iron) Chinos for sale, one navy and one tan, both in 34x32. My wife thought they were a little short on me so, I had to go to a 34 length and get them hemmed. These were worn a handful of times and have each been washed once. Asking $60 shipped CONUS for the pair. Sold, thanks SF! Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international...
it's a 7.