Posts by leon12

Closet cleaning continues, this time a Borrelli Solid Charcoal Flannel Suit. It is in excellent condition with no rips, tears or fades. 50R drop 7 (40R US) Fully canvassed 100% Wool 3 roll 2.5 Dual vents Ticket pocket Pants are single pleat with a 1.5" cuff Shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 21" Waist: 19.5" Sleeve: 25.5" non-surgeon Length: 30.5" (BoC) Pants are a 35" waist, 32" inseam, 11" rise, 8.75” ankle. Asking $400 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking.. pm me with any...
Closet cleaning continues, this time an Isaia Charcoal Nailhead Suit. It is in excellent condition but there is a rewoven patch on the back left pant pocket (see pics below). 50R drop 8 (40R US) Base S Fully canvassed 100% Super 130’s Wool 2 Button Pants are flat front with a 1.5" cuff Shoulder: 18.5" Chest: 21" Waist: 20" Sleeve: 25.5" non-surgeon Length: 29.5" (BoC) Pants are a 35" waist, 32" inseam, 10.5" rise, 8.5” ankle. Asking $300 shipped CONUS Thanks...
Selling a pair of gently worn EDWARD GREEN for RLPL Monk Straps in Tan, size 10/10.5D on the 89 last. Tiny nick in the right toe. Asking $300 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international shipping. Shipping will be with delivery confirmation and insurance. Final sale.
Selling a pair of gently worn EDWARD GREEN for RLPL Chukka Boots in Dark Oak, size 9.5/10D on the 89 last. $450 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international shipping. Shipping will be with delivery confirmation and insurance. Final sale.
BNIB RM Williams Craftsman in Chestnut Yearling Size 9.5G (Australian). Extra pair straight from Nungar. By my estimate, the size equates to a 10.5D US. Asking $250 shipped CONUS. International pays actual shipping.
Does anyone know, is the number printed on the insole next to the size indicate the manufacture date? I just received a pair marked 2/16 and my prior pair is marked 5/14. The new pair has noticeably thinner leather that is a much richer brown.
Has anyone had contact with Nungar lately? I ordered a pair of craftsman at the end of January, got the preliminary confirmation and haven't heard anything since. I tried emailing Steve and the admin address with no response.
Selling a pair of gently worn EDWARD GREEN Medallion Oundles in Dark Oak, size 9/9.5E on the 888 last. These have always been too small for me, so time to let them go. Asking $350 shipped CONUS Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international shipping. Shipping will be with delivery confirmation and insurance. Final sale.
Weight is 3 season. I'm pretty sure there's isn't anything left to let out.