or Connect

Posts by leon12

I have two pairs of Brooks Brothers Milano Fit Lightweight Advantage (Non-Iron) Chinos for sale, one navy and one tan, both in 34x32. My wife thought they were a little short on me so, I had to go to a 34 length and get them hemmed. These were worn a handful of times and have each been washed once. Asking $60 shipped CONUS for the pair. Sold, thanks SF! Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international...
it's a 7.
Sold, thanks SF! Picked this up on the forum but it's the same shade of gray as a suit I already have, so back on the market. Very nice 3 season 100% wool suit from Caruso in staple charcoal gray. NWT from Yoox. Suit has never been altered. Basting is in tact. Sleeve buttons are non-functional. 3 roll 2 jacket Flat front pants (unfinished) 29.5" from BOC 20.5" chest 18.5" across shoulder 26" sleeve length Now asking, $340 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking.. pm me...
Can I get a quote on a burgundy cordovan belt shipped in the US?
Selling my North Face Pamir Windstopper Jacket in TNF Black Large. I bought this to ski in but it doesn't zip into my shell. I wore it for a total of two weeks skiing this year. "Designed from GORE WINDSTOPPER® fleece at the body and durable, stretch Taslan® panels at shoulders and arms, this construction permits unrestricted range of movement to keep you agile and able on the rock or on the trail. Using material that has been specially engineered to allow excess moisture...
Last three lightly worn Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Slim Fit Dress Shirts in 15.5/35 for sale. I bought them before they came out with extra slim fit and have since swapped out my closet. I haven't worn them more than a handful of times. All three are regular non-iron. Now $40 shipped CONUS for the lot. First is a blue and red/brown tattersall with button down collar. Second is a dark blue and light blue tattersall with button down collar. Third is a light blue...
NWOB Wolverine 1000 Mile Black Leather Boots in 13D. I think retail was $300+. Now asking $75 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international shipping. Shipping will be with delivery confirmation and insurance. Final sale.
Three more lightly worn Brooks Brothers Non-Iron Slim Fit Dress Shirts in 15.5/35 for sale. I bought them before they came out with extra slim fit and have since swapped out my closet. I haven't worn them more than a handful of times. All three are regular non-iron. Now $40 shipped CONUS for the lot. Sale pending First is a green and blue tattersall with button down collar. Second is a black and blue tattersall with button down collar. Third is a pink stripe with...
Ten pairs of my favorite pants for sale. Incotex Chinolinos in a variety of summer colors. These are not your average Daffy's clearance pants. All tags are in tact. 53% Linen, 47% Cotton Fit is typical Incotex, which is slim. All unhemmed. Measurements are as follows: Only White Size 34 left Waist - 16.5" Rise - 10" Size 36 Waist - 17" Rise - 10.5" Original retail of $300. Asking $75 shipped CONUS for each pair. Group shot: Details: White 34 Sold, thanks SF!...
NWT ISAIA Black and Light Grey Cardigan in a luxuriously smooth 70% cashmere, 30% silk blend with beautiful horn buttons. Size is XL but the fit is slim. I am a 40R and it fits me perfectly. Please check the measurements. Chest - 21.5" Length from top of collar - 30" Sleeve - 26" Original Retail was $800. Now $220 shipped CONUS. Sold, thanks SF! Horn Buttons: Thanks for looking.. pm me with any questions. Payment by Paypal, open to other. Inquire for international...