or Connect

Posts by jtatknox

It's not "exclusivity" that separates the content for the forums. I believe what you are referring to is known as a "Canadian Tuxedo".
Marcoliani http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dapparel&field-keywords=marcoliani&x=0&y=0
This is wonderfully informative! I am continually amazed by the sartorial acumen on this site. In general terms, how do I find shades with this sort of frame style? It's sort of a square-ish wayfarer style with hard corners.
Yeah, I think it's his contact sheet from around the time he did the original Italian Job.
Boom. Roasted.
At least it's not a short sleeved shirt to complete the "Homer Simpson" or "Jehova's Witness".
I know how to search for different types of aviators, but what do you call the general style of these frames? I think RE or AO pilot aviators look good for my face shape so I am also exploring thick polymer frames such as these or persols in tortoise. If anyone has similar shades they are particularly fond of, I am keen to learn more. Cheers and enjoy the pic!
This jives with what I am reading online that Muse's went into chapter 11 early 1990s.Thanks!J
I'm still getting the hang of learning about tags that say, for example, "Hickey-Freeman Customized for Muse's, Atlanta". Muse's was an upscale menswear shop in Atlanta run by George Muse (now defunct?). I'm trying to get a sense for the quality of this suit jacket based on the line. Is this like, you get measured locally at Muse's and then H|F does a made to measure order for you? Also, if anyone has an idea of the date I would be most grateful for your input.
I took a pair of H|F linen trousers to the tailor for hemming and a little tapering to 8" leg opening. These slacks have a solid crease down the middle. After the trousers were returned, everything was perfect except the crease on both sides was now riding to the outside rather than center. I tried to hit them with my rowenta to take the old crease out and add another but it's just too solid. Can I have these professionally re-pressed with any success? Should I just take...