or Connect

Posts by SN25P

Price lowered to $50 / best offer. Someone take these off my hands!
Just picked these up last week in London for the equivalent of $110, but after having worn them once I realised they do not fit me well. As tags are removed, I can't return them. Look and feel like new. Just looking to recoup some of my costs, so asking for $50 / best offer + shipping costs to your location. Happy to answer any questions, and do apologise for the shoddy pictures...
Any chance you'll get more small sizes?
Selling a pair of Acne Pal Clean Blue jeans, size 33/34. Beautiful blue color with brown buttons. Slim fit. Unfortunately these do not fit me, used max. 5 times and in great condition. Purchased for $200 earlier this year, so selling at a significant loss. Anyone who makes me a decent offer gets these. Apologies for bad photos, but only had my phone available. Any questions, let me know.
EDIT: Sold.
Gieves & Hawkes 38L navy blazer for sale. Waiting to hear back regarding a potential offer but for the time being it's still up for grabs! Won't last long! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=236400
Up for sale is a Gieves & Hawkes Navy Blazer, size 38L. Bought a few months ago, but unfortunately just a bit too big for me. Worn once or twice, can be regarded as new. Looks flawless. 2 button closure, 4 button cuffs, double side vents. It has been taken in a bit on the sides to make it more fitted. Measurements: Underarm to underarm: 20.5" Underarm to end of cuff: 19" Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 26" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18" Total length excluding...
I've got a dark navy Gieves and Hawkes blazer, size 38, for sale. Tried on a couple of times, never worn outside. Had it taken in a bit but just a tad too large for me. If people are interested I'll put it up with some pictures. Quite sure it's the same as this one: http://www.malfordoflondon.com/outer...er-jacket.html
Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes I have a Bespoke (Custom made for me in US by a tailor who is now retired and used to work for Brooks Brothers Black Fleece). About a size 38R. I'm 6"0, 150 pounds, not muscular build, so this is nice and slim. If there is interest i will post pictures and measurements. -Solid Navy -Fully Canvassed -Unique Peak Lapel (that's what makes it custom) -2 button -4 mechanical buttons at cuffs (surgeons...
Nooo, would have loved the orange cable knit in small!