or Connect

Posts by hellorolo

bump bump bump
bump more pictures
Shoes still available. sz41 Canvas Laceups - $290 shipped
bump bump
Brand new in box, only tried on. Unfortunately a bit small for me. I can fit into them but would benefit from some more room. SOLD sz41
Prices include shipping in the US. Tim Hamiliton x Uniqlo Jeans (S) - $75 Sale pending Really nice slim fit and color (grey with a faint blue). Brand new, only tried on. I had planned to keep them so I took the tags off (I still have them), but the waist isn't going to work for me. Plokhov x Uniqlo Jeans (S) - SOLD Worn and washed a few times. Some fading near ankle. APC Western Shirt (XS) - SOLD Two buttons are sort of loose. Worn and washed several times. Swear...
I have the briefcase in otter. While I don't use it for school, I do use it to transport my laptop from place to place. For a small framed person like me, it's bigger than I'd like, but it is still very nice. For reference I'm 5'8" and the bag would be better for me if it were an inch shorter in width and height. Oh, if you plan on getting a filson bag, check ebay for some good deals. I got mine for about 140.
Quote: Originally Posted by breakz I can't find these on PUMA.com... If anyone is looking for those pumas in a sz 9, I have the white pair for sale ($45 shipped in us). Still new in box, bought a few months back. They run true to size I believe, Ill have to double check though.
Ah I really like those haversacks... will they be carried online at stevenalan? Perhaps this has been asked before, as it seems EG fits larger, but does EG fit well for anyone about 5'8" with a ~34" chest? I really like the line, I'm just afraid I won't be able to fit into it. I'm really interested in getting an Bedford in xs, though I thought it'd be best to check here.
Okay, so I grabbed these online during the APC sale and received them today. Unfortunately, they don't fit me, with the exception of the shoes. I won't keep this up long if no one wants the stuff so I can just send it back, assuming that I can. The prices are slightly higher than on the website, but that's just factoring in the tax and shipping I paid. BUY MY STUFF! Please. Located in Southern California, prices include shipping in US, payment with Paypal. Pics borrowed...