or Connect

Posts by hellorolo

Price drops on remaining items. EG Down Vest - $270 Alden Indys - $215 EG Fishing Jacket - $85
Just added a grey shawl collar down vest. Price drop on the Aldens and Fishing Jacket also.
Some items that need to be sold because they're not getting worn! Prices include shipping CONUS. Engineered Garments Grey Down Vest (S) - $270 Worn once, just doesn't work for me. Pic from Nomad: I'll get up an actual pic of it shortly. Engineered Garments Fishing Jacket (Small) - $85 Pit-to-Pit: 20.5" Shoulders: 17" Length of Front from Collar Button: ~22.25" Length of Back from Collar: ~25.5 Lightweight shirt-jacket with removable hood and lots of pockets. It's cut...
I think they're pretty narrow. I sized down 1 and got an 8. An 8.5 is a little bit too big for me, but at the same time I wouldn't mind a little bit more room from the 8 because of the narrowness. Other than that though, they are great. *edit I should mention these are the derringer oxfords
itsmedeka, did you get the red wing chukkas on oipolloi? What's sizing like on them?
mr.mort posted this last week during capsule: http://mistermort.typepad.com/mister...for-fw-09.html
All prices include shipping within US. Payment with Paypal! Alden 405/Indy (9.5D) - $235 I bought these from the NY Alden store back in October. You can probably tell from the pics they're well worn by me but they do have plenty of life left. Some scuffs on the outside. I'm trying to sell to get a smaller size which'll fit me better (I'm a US9 for reference, usually a eu41-42, 8 in Chucks, 8.5 in Clarks DB). I ended up getting a 9.5D at the suggestion of the sales...
Left the sale around 1:30 and there was lots of WWM stuff left still. Amazing selection imo, great size ranges too. Good amount of stuff in small sizes. Picked up a beanie, scarf, khaki mountain pant, and red ripstop field jacket.
Was there a good size range akaidiot, particularly in smalls?
Is the Barneys online stock based on the New York store stock?