or Connect

Posts by Southern-Nupe

Nice Bike, I love Looks, prior to my purchase I was strongly considering the 566. I'm kind of surprised with the black and red paint, when you mention Rock Racing , I would have been expecting a Black/green color scheme.
Congrats, you've been eyeing that piece forever. I recently came across a preowned for $400, that I strongly considered as a nice alternative to my compact (unfortunately I waited too long). I too hate the manipulation of the safety on the PX4, but I like the gun too much to let it go at this time. We'll have to meet up soon.
Justin that video is hilarious, his range idiot song is pretty funny also.
We really do need to set something up soon. I love shooting, unfortunately I hate buying ammo.
I don't know why, but for some reason I find the RX lacking in character. I have a cousin who drives a RX, and for the brief moment I've driven hers, or the one my wife received as a loaner, I never found myself excited or overly impressed. Disclaimer: I've yet to drive an Enclave, however I've always found them to be a stylish alternative to the Acura MDX.
I personally prefer the styling of the Buick. It's somewhat reminiscent of American Luxury from the past.
I'm surprised you got to handle one, I can't seem to find a store that has one on the shelf.
Quote: Originally Posted by Duff_Man Do you guys know of any luxury ammo storage retailers? I stumbled upon Technoframes when I was at IWA and have been bitten by the bug of severe vanity. Those might be the sexiest ammo boxes I've ever seen. I would almost be nervous about actually using it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay I'm impressed with Hyundai's recent looks. The Elantra and Sonata look really good. People often look at me crazy when I say this, but this auto class has grown leaps and bounds in terms of luxury and style, when compared to where they were 2 years ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit It looks OK for a $15k car, as is expected from any other car in the same price range This segment has become increasingly more competitive in terms of style and quality. Take for example the new Focus, Hyundai Elantra, Chevy Cruze. All are somewhat more stylish, when compared to their predessessors. This Civic does little to excite me, the same applies to the Corolla, Jetta and Nissan Sentra.