or Connect

Posts by acoustichippo

Selling because I've grown out of it. Has seen very little use. There is some wear in the sleeves but is otherwise in mint condition with no noticeable defects. shoulders - 17.3" chest (pit-to-pit) - 19.5" body length, front - 22.0" sleeve length, from shoulder - 24.3" sleeve width @ pit - 7.0" sleeve width @ elbow - 6.3" sleeve width @ cuff - 5.4"
Reversible TOJ varsity/MA-1. The jacket is in good condition (on both sides). There is some very minor fraying on the end of the zipper (see picture) and very light pilling on the wool. Fits me great. I'm 5'9 and 145lbs. MEASUREMENTS shoulders 16.5" chest (pit-to-pit) 20.2" body length, front 21.0" body length, back 22.8" sleeve length, from shoulder 23.7"
How thick is the leather?
Final price drop to $160! This is the cheapest ToJ you'll find around here.
Price dropped to $170!
Hi, the measurements are as follow: Shoulder to shoulder: 18 Pit to pit: 20.5 Sleeve length: 25.5 Front length: 22 Back length: 24
Drop to $190 My loss is your gain!
Price drop to $210!
This is a ToJ0 AE varsity in a rare camel/cream colorway. This is a one of a kind with camel body, brass buttons, and cream sleeves and trims Shoulder to shoulder: 18 Pit to pit: 20.5 Sleeve length: 25.5 Front length: 22 Back length: 24 For full disclosure, the jacket was purchased from someone on sufu and it came with a small scuff that was then repaired at a reputable leather workshop back in Singapore. Here are the before and after photos, it's almost impossible to...
First time WAYWT! ToJ moto uniqlo unbranded denim rw 8136 How's the moto fit?