Posts by dhc905

Some LP outerwear that I'd like to clean out as well. Pictures say it all - materials are incredible (including the cotton/cashmere; you won't find a more luxurious blend anywhere). LP blazer fits pretty slim through the waist, just probably a 1/2" too big on my 38/39 frame... ASKING 500 The LP Traveler is 100% storm system cashmere. Retail is in the $3,500+ range (the Vacuna version is ONLY $36,695...not a typo). This fits a LP large, meaning XL in most other...
I bought my wife a Quartz Roadster with a leather and bracelet band. Wife doesn't wear every day and doesn't understand my "winder" and I promise you a Quartz watch will be more reliable, less costly, and more accurate than any mechanical watch. The last two services for my Panerai and IWC were almost $1,200 combined; versus $100/5 years for a service/battery at Cartier for my wife's watch,
Hi all, Haven't been active on the boards; other interests have taken over. Anyway, surprises at prices around these parts; this was a fantastic place to get awesome clothes for cheap when I was in college, but now seems more like a Harrods outlet! So have the attached for sale. Starting clockwise from the top left: BNWT Barneys 15.5 - 34/35 sleeve "trim fit" shirt. Originally $185, asking $40. Ermenegildo Zegna mainline French cuff shirt in Lavendar. Size 39/15.5....
Everything sold - Thx Styleforum.
Kiton Tie sold!
Diesel Zatany (same as the Zathans, IIRC) 71J's. Similar wash to the X-Rotucks (if anyone remembers those!). Very throwback. - $35 White Alexander McQueen trousers, size 50 (fits about 32). Never worn, never hemmed. NWT. There are some light marks from sitting in my closet for a year. I think retail was around $700. Very luxurious cloth and nice details. $100. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Slacks, size 50 (fits 32.5 ish). Hemmed to a 33" inseam. Very high quality details...
Black Tods Belt - Size 100, but I had it cut down professionally to about a 34/36. Would look great with the Ferragamos I'm also selling! - $50 Barneys Tie - Slim never worn, silk + cotton. $10 Kiton Tie - Has a tiny pull at the bottom. Otherwise awesome, thick luxurious silk. $25
Blue Tom Ford Polo - Has a small, barely perceptible stain on the front. Sized 52, but fits like a 38. $50 Blue Loro Piana L/S Shirt - Went on a hike and got caught up in some branches which caused some pulls. $20 Dolce and Gabbana Dress Shirt (slim) - Very nice light blue; very italian with the double neck buttons and large collars. Rear picture shows the two darts making this a slim fitting 38/40 despite the 41 sizing. $40 Grey Miu Miu Turtleneck with leather elbow...
Haven't been on here in ages, but figured I'd throw these up here in case there's any interest. Biggest priority is making this easy, so big discounts for buying more than one thing! Everything fits 38/40, size M. Two pairs of Ferragamo's. Fit my 11.5 foot perfectly. Have a bunch of other stuff that I'm posting presently... Black Ferragamo Lavorazione Original. Highest end version of Ferragamo unless custom made I believe. Beautiful leather. There are a couple barely...
Sold. Thanks Nat.