or Connect

Posts by cantfade_me

I feel as though I asked this before and I apologize if I have, but will you guys be offering the BK Circus collabo overshirt at all or is that only in store at the BKc SF?
Is there any chance for a schedule for the remainder of the year, or maybe even a stretch longer? That'd be too great.
Obviously it's personal preference, but it would be awesome to see a 2 button version of the telegraph jacket. Something unlined and similar to the most recent release would be greatly appreciated.
I bought my girlfriend the last plaid run you made for girls and she fell in love with it. Any chance of a new drop for the ladies in the near future?
it might be slightly corny, and i know you guys do the giveaway on facebook, but you consider doing a buy x amount of shirts get 1 free...i own 6 or 7 TS shirts and it'd be a great incentive
are the flannel lined denim items meant to be warmer than the previous iterations of those items? i would assume so because of the insulation but i wanted to check
any chance we can get a release schedule for the coming months like we were lucky enough to receive at the end or 2012?
cords coming tomorrow?
any gauge on when these will go live? would hate to miss out on these
can't wait to see what's on deck for this week's release