or Connect

Posts by ATM

Wingtips?
How about these? http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/ym-gbpdefa...nned=&browse=Y
Quote: Originally Posted by knezz That is the evening suit I'm refering to. How many times have you worn it? Do you like the way it hangs? Would you recommend it? I did go to another JAB and found it without the vent Regards, K. Nezz I've only worn it once so I can't comment on how it will hold up over time. If you aren't in a hurry, you should probably follow dah's advice above and look at other options. I bought because...
I purchased a one button peak lapel tuxedo from Jos A Bank last year. I think it is the same one but they might have changed it. Mine has grosgrain trim on the pockets and no vent. I'm not enough of an expert to comment on the quality. The description at this link: http://www.josbank.com/webapp/wcs/st...1_10050_101786 says it is unvented.
Does wearing a watch also count as a strike?
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas Aside: How does a guy drink Scotch and still remain on the LDM list? Maybe scotch is the only fluid that he spits instead of swallowing.
The only thing I remember about that show was the hostess.
"You have no idea what the Tour de France is. Do you how we keep going? Look, this is cocaine, chloroform, too. And pills? You want to see pills? Here are three boxes - We run on dynamite." Henri Pelissier, after abandoning the 1924 Tour
Quote: Originally Posted by SartorialSplendour Whatever happened to the movement to make the stages less of a death march? I recall a couple years back a theory that if the stages weren't so epic, there might not be such a need to resort to drugs to aid recovery and boost performance (better racing through chemistry). I don't think that would help. Runners dope for the 100m in track and field. It's all about getting an edge over the competition.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragon In Japan, I remember watching Kobayashi and other champions in a all you can eat contest (not speed eating), and they showed x-rays of their stomachs. They are not like you and me, and have freak organs. I remember hearing that some of them train by drinking enormous amounts of water to stretch their stomachs. No calories!