or Connect

Posts by silkyslim

Great, I just got it today. The problem was the salesmen in Chicago told me they don't sell (not don't have in stock) a Havana in regular navy. He gave me the woo/cashmere blend and a dark blue one to try on. I was under the impression that the dark blue I tried on was the Navy, and it was too bright for my tastes. I saw the C680 in the catalog and thought, that must be the one I want because it's definitely dark navy. I contacted customer service and they said the C680...
I ordered a shirt from suitsupply and received their catalog/newspaper thing, which includes a Havana navy plain jacket, item # C680. I can't find it on their website, only Havana Navy plain C540E which appears to be much lighter. Does anyone know the deal with this?
Bought this jacket during Haberdash sale. Would like to pair it with jeans. Can I get away with the structured shoulders in this way? Fit in general?
I just got the Alden longwings from J Crew made on the Barrie last in sz 10. The right foot fits perfect but my left foot is a bit longer. It feels tight on the throat line and makes a sharp crease. My toe seems like its in the right place. I've included pics. Should I get a half size up (thus the right foot will be too big) or will this work itself out with wear? I can still take them back at this point. Thanks. Left foot with crease from my metatarsal Right...
Price includes shipping to US Buzz Rickson Loopwheeled Sweatshirt Black Size L - $110>$100>95>90 chest 44" vertical length 25" excellent condition worn about 15 times
price drop bump surprised
bump price drop
bump price drop
bump price drop
price drop bump