or Connect

Posts by j0emama

Both are made by Sterlingwear.Top 40S and an issue Pea Coat (DSCP 8405-01-154-5788)Bottom is a 36S issue Pea Coat (DSCP 8405-01-154-5780) but it has different tags than the 40S (probably different year?) but I don't think it's been used by anyone because there is no name on the tag in the chest pocket).I was swimming in the 40S and got a great deal on the 36S. I live in Southern CA so I don't need room for layering and I like a nice slim fit.
Just wanted opinions on fit on a couple of Sterlingwear Pea Coats:
Up for sale is a Black Sterlingwear Navy Issue Wool Peacoat, size 40S. This peacoat is Navy Issued, which means the US Navy gives these to the members of the Navy for use, and you can see from the inside tag (located inside the chest pocket so it is out of sight unless you know where to look) this jacket has been issued to someone. The person I bought this from said he never used it so it is practically brand new, and it looks that way. There are no holes, stains, rips,...
Up for sale is 2 pair of Brooks Brothers Lightweight Milano Chinos, size 33 x 30, Tan and Navy Blue. I would say these run TTS or a little bigger. (I'm a 32 true waist and these are loose on me). These have only been worn a handful of times and have no rips, tears, stains, or holes in them. Approximate Measurements; Tan Waist (straight across the front): 16.75" Inseam: 30" Leg Opening: 8" Navy Blue Waist (straight across the front): 16.5" Inseam: 30" Leg...
Anyone have experience with RRL Slim jeans regarding stretching? I tried on some RRL Slim Rinse (one wash) jeans in a 30w and they fit perfectly everywhere but I was wondering if they were going to stretch a sizable amount to warrant sizing down to a 29? (store didn't have any 29's to try on) And would Raw vs. One-Wash be any different stretch-wise? For Reference: I'm a true 32w APC PS size 29 Samurai 710xx 31 (could maybe do a 30) TIA
They look good to me. FYI Macy's is having a Men's Sale this weekend where you get 25% off when you spend $100.00. They have the Dockers Alpha on sale for $49.99 so if you buy a couple and get some filler to get over $100.00 you can get them for $37.50 + tax. Sure, it might be cheaper to buy on Dockers.com but at least at Macy's you can try them on size them/see if you like them.
AFAIK the XX-00_ is just different cuts and has nothing to do with the slubbiness of the denim.XX-003 regular fit taperedXX-005 slim straightXX-011 left hand slim taperedEtc..
Quote: Originally Posted by JaySongz What are good sites to buy jeans. such as context and blue and green? Depends on what type of denim you're lookin for. Start off with all the affiliate links at the top (Selfedge, Context, Blue Owl, etc.) For Japanese Denim best bets would be Selfedge, Blue in Green, or finding a proxy (or even searchin Rakuten) For APC: Context, Barney's, APC.fr come first to mind
Quote: Originally Posted by b14k I just bought my first pair of PS and need to get them hemmed. the inseams are about 4-5in longer than my legs. I'm afraid if i hem them and wash them after 6 months, the inseam will shrink. What is a way to prevent this? thanks APC's are sanforized so they won't shrink much when you wash them (maybe 1/2 an inch if anything). If you are really worried about it, you can always soak your jeans...but like I said,...
Selling a new, never been worn outside, only tried on, APC New Standard Raw Indigo, size 30. These have only been tried on inside, never been washed, never been hemmed, no stains, no smells, no fades, no creases. Approximate measurements: Waist - 16" Thigh - 11.5" Knee - 8.75" Hem - 7.5" Inseam - 35.5 Looking for $120 shipped within the US to a Paypal CONFIRMED address ONLY. If you're in the Orange County, CA area feel free to pick these up for $110...