or Connect

Posts by j0emama

Opinions please: which one is the keeper? FYI it's mostly gonna be worn mostly untucked. 1.). or 2.) Also how much shrinkage can I expect from these? Could I get significant shrinkage in the length and waist area?
Anyone have any experience with this brand? http://www.bluerdenim.com/ A friend who's a denim noob ordered from there and wanted to know what I thought or if I heard anything about them. So any feedback would be helpful, thanks!
Thanks for the reply! I got these from Nordstrom so I can still return them even after a year. Will try to get a pair with better leather next time. /sarcasm
Should I be concerned about this wrinkling on the toe or is it normal? They are on my Red Wing 9016 that I condition with Obenaufs every 2-3 months or so.
Anyone have any experience with the new Slim Fit OCBD's (item# 078766) compared to the previous version (item# 076081)?
Ha ha ha...oh those were the days...but it led me to good denim. Nudie --> APC --> Samurai --> RRL
I've been wanting some RRL Slim Fits for years ever since I tried them on 2 years ago and I finally scored some RRL Slim Fit Rinsed jeans on eBay. When I received them, I was a little surprised that the selvegde line wasn't the bold red color that I remembered but more of a subdued red color. I heard that they are using Cone denim now instead of Japanese Denim and so I was a little worried that I got the new Cone denims. The pocket bags say Made in the USA of the Finest...
Can someone confirm that the pictures of the slim ocbd are in fact pictures of the regular ocbd? Slim ocbd don't have a box pleat in the back? If I am a small in the regular ocbd and it is a perfect fit except for being a little blousey in the body, would I be a small or size up to a medium for the slim ocbd? Thanks in advance.
Can someone confirm that the pictures of the slim ocbd are in fact pictures of the regular ocbd? Slim ocbd don't have a box pleat in the back? If I am a small in the regular ocbd and it is a perfect fit except for being a little blousey in the body, would I be a small or size up to a medium for the slim ocbd? Thanks in advance.
You can try the Samurai S003JP-A:http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=10376&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28