or Connect

Posts by llltronlll

Very nice. I want a pair in black.
Sooo slim fitting suit jackets wear short? Is this across most lines?
How did it go? Did you take before/after pictures?
GBR: I am going to try to buy 2-3 used RTW suits, and have them tailored. I am not used to wearing a suit, and dont want to be unhappy in 12 months with something I purchase now if I buy bespoke or MTM. Off My Rack: Edited. I should have known to keep my size and measurements out of the OP. unclesam099: Very helpful post. I will check out the book. Question: So in general, a 29" is a S, a 30-31 is a R, and a 32+ is a L? However, this general measurement...
I am not really too concerned with sleeve length.I am not asking about overall variations in makes, sizes, or fit. I am asking particularly about jacket length. Nor am I asking SF to help size me. Hope this doesnt come off as cold or rude, but you didnt help me with my query at all.
I have been reading on here incessantly about the correct way to size suits, and I think I have most of it down. However, the differences in jacket length is very confusing to me. Some 38R's are 29, 29.5 " long. Some are 31". The same goes for 40's. Can someone help me understand why the large variation? Is it the cut/style of the suit? The "it should cover your butt" rule of thumb doesnt make much sense to me, when I find 40r's with 26" sleeves that only have a 29"...
Clearly says Chaps.
Gotcha, I guess Ill pass on these. Thanks.
Yeah I know. They look to be in decent condition though.
I am not a big Gucci shoe fan, but I like their simple black cap toe lace ups. I have been keeping an eye out for a used pair, or a pair of Ferragamo Tramezza of the same ilk. Now that we have that out of the way. These caught my eye: http://www.ebay.com/itm/260984127272?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_1796wt_1344 Now my question: He lists them as a 43.5, and then provides measurements. I wear 43's in everything I own, and hardly any of them...